MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

I have been liking some of the recent releases. I am contemplating another bowery. I bought the anthracite mini metro deluxe and the color is beautiful. I have been so busy that I have not had a chance to wear it yet. Wanted to wear it yesterday but we had torrential rain so that was out. Hopefully this weekend.
I was curious about the anthracite color-how flashy/metallic is it? Also, would you think the mini metro tote would be a good day bag for travel? I hope you get to use it soon too!

I am looking at this bag too, pixiejenna. By chance did you check to see if a phone could fit in the back outside pocket? Looks like that pocket has a magnet closure? And I agree-I am seeing some small small bags with way too wide of straps, seems awkward to me. Also agree about the color choices, hoping it comes out in something else soon. Thanks for the review! Also: did it seem heavy? ty ty!
It has a pocket on both sides one open one zipper. My phone (Samsung s10 lol it’s old) didn’t fit in either side it would have to go inside the bag for me.

I have Ruby, which I love, but it's a bit small if I want to add one more thing to the purse. I am contemplating: mini crosby (ash), bowery small crossbody (dawn), or metro scout (peony pearl). Possibly pippa (magnet). Any recommendations?

• Love
Reactions: dcooney4
I have Ruby, which I love, but it's a bit small if I want to add one more thing to the purse. I am contemplating: mini crosby (ash), bowery small crossbody (dawn), or metro scout (peony pearl). Possibly pippa (magnet). Any recommendations?
Just to clarify. I need a bag slightly larger than Ruby, but not too big as I am short (5'2"). I was about to get Metro Scout, but I've heard that the strap is not great. I love the look of mini crosby, but this may be too small? Among all that, Bowery Small Crossbody seems the right size, but I don't love any of the colors including dawn.

I was curious about the anthracite color-how flashy/metallic is it? Also, would you think the mini metro tote would be a good day bag for travel? I hope you get to use it soon too!
I finally wore it yesterday . I really liked it. Love the pockets . I would use as Day bag for sure. It is like a little clown car of bags and fits quite a bit. The color is shiny but seems to coordinate with everything.

Reactions: BUIGOVA and ms p
I have Pippa and really like it. I don’t own the small Bowery. I do have the regular size Bowery Crossbody in dawn with the lovely yellow interior and just picked up the quilted Bowery Crossbody in black with the gorgeous blue interior. You can’t go wrong with any of the ones you mentioned but if it is not Love don’t buy it.

I have Pippa and really like it. I don’t own the small Bowery. I do have the regular size Bowery Crossbody in dawn with the lovely yellow interior and just picked up the quilted Bowery Crossbody in black with the gorgeous blue interior. You can’t go wrong with any of the ones you mentioned but if it is not Love don’t buy it.
This is helpful and great suggestion. Thank you, @dcooney4 !