MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

ms p: thank you for your pictures. This bag is on my wish list too. It is beautiful and it looks good on you. Thank you as well for the feedback. I read somewhere, the advantage of this bag is that it does not rub nor pile woven clothing because of the nylon straps....

Glad to know it help :smile: but do take note of the strap drop. I was shocked at how "short" it was when I receive it. I have the impression USA bag is usually 21"/22" strap drop. This one is 17.7" to 19.2" (just like what Mzw indicated in the description but it would nice if they be clearer and say that's the drop length)

Glad to know it help :smile: but do take note of the strap drop. I was shocked at how "short" it was when I receive it. I have the impression USA bag is usually 21"/22" strap drop. This one is 17.7" to 19.2" (just like what Mzw indicated in the description but it would nice if they be clearer and say that's the drop length)
I am 5’4 so it may be ok as well... thank you for bringing this up.

Reactions: dcooney4 and ms p
Reporting back after using small Parker Deluxe today. I was shopping and the sales associate like my bag and ask about it :smile: she took down the brand name hehe. I think the capacity is between micro Sutton and small Sutton, close to Paige and much lighter weight. The strap is actually good for my height for both shoulder and crossbody (I'm 5'2). On the flip side DH couldn't tell I was using a new bag lol I told him that's good so he won't know how many bags I have hahaha.

View attachment 5584338
Love ur teal dress you always have the cutest outfits modeling ur beautiful MZ for us

So whatever change MZ made around August 1st made my rewards point disappear. I feel like their customer service isn’t that great so hard to get it resolved. I changed my username btw so tired of the old one I had for over 10 yrs lol

So whatever change MZ made around August 1st made my rewards point disappear. I feel like their customer service isn’t that great so hard to get it resolved. I changed my username btw so tired of the old one I had for over 10 yrs lol
You should have received an email with a code for your points. Not sure how it is working but that is what I received.

Reactions: Peridot_Paradise
I have several Crosby bags that come with multiple straps, which I like to leave on the bag. I feel like the chain is a nice accent when I'm using the crossbody. However, two people have asked me why I have so many straps on my bag. Am I doing something wrong?

I have several Crosby bags that come with multiple straps, which I like to leave on the bag. I feel like the chain is a nice accent when I'm using the crossbody. However, two people have asked me why I have so many straps on my bag. Am I doing something wrong?

I think it's a personal preference? I wear with 1 strap only cos I prefer a lighter bag weight.

Saw the mini crosby IRL today and I really love it for a small bag. I just don’t like the color options available I saw it in peony pearl which is way too pink for me the other colors are ash with pink or black. I liked that the crossbody strap was appropriate size for the size bag it is some of the smaller bags have straps that IMO are too thick for them. I didn’t see the ash one IRL so that strap might be too thick since it’s one of the striped crossbody straps. I also saw the ash mini Bowery crossbody and the crossbody strap was too wide for it to, but maybe more proportionate in a solid color. That was the only color available in that style at my nordies.

Reactions: ms p and dcooney4
I am looking at this bag too, pixiejenna. By chance did you check to see if a phone could fit in the back outside pocket? Looks like that pocket has a magnet closure? And I agree-I am seeing some small small bags with way too wide of straps, seems awkward to me. Also agree about the color choices, hoping it comes out in something else soon. Thanks for the review! Also: did it seem heavy? ty ty!

I have been liking some of the recent releases. I am contemplating another bowery. I bought the anthracite mini metro deluxe and the color is beautiful. I have been so busy that I have not had a chance to wear it yet. Wanted to wear it yesterday but we had torrential rain so that was out. Hopefully this weekend.

Reactions: ms p