Finally decided!!! my new Legacy shoulder bag! pics!!

cverhoff

Aug 7, 2006
update from previous thread.....I was "originally" deciding between a Legacy shoulder flap and Chelsea satchel....BUT...this one came home with me! This is my first Legacy bag AND first leather. I'm lovin' it! I love the color but I'm worried about it showing dirt. :hrmm: Anyone with a Camel bag? Advice? Thanks for looking!!! :tup:

Attachments

• DSCN2519.jpg
    DSCN2519.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 203
  • DSCN2520.jpg
    DSCN2520.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCN2525.jpg
    DSCN2525.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCN2526.jpg
    DSCN2526.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 109
I have a camel Shoulder Flap, I applied Apple Leather Conditioner to her before I used her, to protect from dirt, oil, water spots etc., I have done this to all my leather Ali's. Congratulations it's not only a pretty bag, it is a beautiful color!

I have a camel Shoulder Flap, I applied Apple Leather Conditioner to her before I used her, to protect from dirt, oil, water spots etc., I have done this to all my leather Ali's. Congratulations it's not only a pretty bag, it is a beautiful color!

Thank you! I'll try the Apple conditioner. It is a light color so I can see dirt/stains showing easily not to mention water marks.....I haven't had Miss Legacy but less than 12 hours and my bulldog walks up to the coffee table where she was and gives her a lick! grrrrr....thank goodess it was a dry lick. No mark left behind! LOL!! Guess she was giving me her approval.:rolleyes: Gotta get some Apple!

mommyville??? here's your pics you wanted! :yes:

I'm here...I'm here..just got back from the gym!!! YOUR BAG IS GORGEOUS!!!!! I was wondering last night when you were going to post pics! I LOVE the color...it's just PERFECT on you...GREAT choice!!!! I'm so excited for you...this is MY kind of bag!!!!! :tup: ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!

Thank you! I'll try the Apple conditioner. It is a light color so I can see dirt/stains showing easily not to mention water marks.....I haven't had Miss Legacy but less than 12 hours and my bulldog walks up to the coffee table where she was and gives her a lick! grrrrr....thank goodess it was a dry lick. No mark left behind! LOL!! Guess she was giving me her approval.:rolleyes: Gotta get some Apple!

:roflmfao: Isnt that ALWAYS the way??? But, think about it THIS way...I had my camel leather duffle ONE DAY..my daughter was 3 at the time...I left it on the floor of my dining room (room next to my entry way) and after dinner I noticed it had some BROWN on it....well...my beautiful daughter decided to "finger paint chocolate" on it!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH.....I wanted to pass out..literally!!! BUT it came out w/ COACH moisturizer (I didnt know about Apple Conditionr at that time!!!!) Can you imagine that???? YOU were lucky you dog LICKED it...my daughter FINGERPAINTED it!!!! It was NOT a pretty sight!!! I can laugh about it NOW as it is 2 years later though!!!!!