Finally decided!!! my new Legacy shoulder bag! pics!!

I saw the wristlet in the store and it definately was handled! Probably by a few tpf'rs and it looked great, no stains, marks from fingers, a few scratches that I rubbed out! Really nice color enjoy!

Did she take her first outing yet??? Cant wait to hear!!!

She came out to play today for a little bit. Just back and forth to school but it was still fun. I'm really liking this color. I wear a lot of jeans and this color looks great with them. She is also the perfect size for me and very functional. The turnlock pocket fits my keys perfectly. The back slip pocket is good for notes/lists and the interior fits my goods with a little room to spare. LOVE IT! Glad you talked me into snipping that tag! She's a keeper!!:heart:
Now...if I could only find matching sandals in this camel color....ummmmm.........

She came out to play today for a little bit. Just back and forth to school but it was still fun. I'm really liking this color. I wear a lot of jeans and this color looks great with them. She is also the perfect size for me and very functional. The turnlock pocket fits my keys perfectly. The back slip pocket is good for notes/lists and the interior fits my goods with a little room to spare. LOVE IT! Glad you talked me into snipping that tag! She's a keeper!!:heart:
Now...if I could only find matching sandals in this camel color....ummmmm.........

YAY!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you!!! and glad you are enjoying her!!!! If you find the matching sandals, let me know!!! I :heart: camel!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you!!! and glad you are enjoying her!!!! If you find the matching sandals, let me know!!! I :heart: camel!!!!!!!!!

I'll let you know when I do! Hey, I wanted to ask you some questions about NY. My hubby and I want to plan our 10 year anniversary there next year. Neither of us have ever been to the east coast. I'll PM you. :tup: