Valentino Shoes

This is my first post over here but I saw these shoes and fell in love. I always wanted noir Rockstuds but never have found a 41 or 42 (big feet). Saw these online in 41 and fell in love. They are not remotely practical, I can barely manage walking on our hardwoods (carpet is ok) and I have zero occasion to wear them (WFH casual life). But I looooooove them. So now trying to decide if I keep them or return them as I stare at them lovingly. Lol

65E5046B-A62D-4B86-B5D1-62C70265E9EC.jpeg

Can't believe how comfortable these shoes are! Tried on several of the rockstud sandal styles and all were super comfy (I am not used to comfy shoes as I have terrible/wide feet).

View attachment 5614408
I keep coming back to V sandals bc they really are that comfortable. That color suits you so well.
This is my first post over here but I saw these shoes and fell in love. I always wanted noir Rockstuds but never have found a 41 or 42 (big feet). Saw these online in 41 and fell in love. They are not remotely practical, I can barely manage walking on our hardwoods (carpet is ok) and I have zero occasion to wear them (WFH casual life). But I looooooove them. So now trying to decide if I keep them or return them as I stare at them lovingly. Lol

View attachment 5614509
I've seen these all over social media, and each time, I still stop and look. They are iconic tone on tone RS Valentinos so I'd consider keeping them. Very much a collector's shoe.

love this mono look
large_valentino-black-valentino-garavani-tan-go-pointed-patent-leather-platform-pumps.jpg

do you wear them at home or out and about??
i recall i wore a pair of Marni platform many years ago and fell.....:lol::lol:
I will be wearing them out, but def not for walking around the city. Just got them and wanted to see how they fit. I also have the square toe version arriving...couldn't decide. This allows me to delay having to alter so many pants, which is a huge plus. Also quite comfortable, as expected of Valentino shoes, for my slightly wide feet.

Reactions: juneping