Valentino Shoes

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
I know we have a shoe ref library and a separate shoe Q&A thread, but we dont have a chatty one with sharing pics of new Valentino shoe purchases or shoes you're wearing in general. I know bc I couldn't find one.

I've seen ppl ask if RS are still popular. I must say, every time I see a sale, Valentino shoes, esp RS, are the first to go, so I think they've become classics by now. Valentino does come up with variations, and ofcourse, this thread isn't just rockstuds, but it's for all Valentino shoes.

I know we have a shoe ref library and a separate shoe Q&A thread, but we dont have a chatty one with sharing pics of new Valentino shoe purchases or shoes you're wearing in general. I know bc I couldn't find one.

I've seen ppl ask if RS are still popular. I must say, every time I see a sale, Valentino shoes, esp RS, are the first to go, so I think they've become classics by now. Valentino does come up with variations, and ofcourse, this thread isn't just rockstuds, but it's for all Valentino shoes.
I think RS are still so incredibly popular. I don’t remember who was at the helm when this model was invented (Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli possibly?) but it seems to me that RS are the most popular Valentino shoes ever. I see them everywhere in so many different colors and they hardly ever go on sale.

Hi, i happened to buy a pair of RS Valentino pumps a few years ago in a trip abroad and have never worn them as they seemed bit short for my narrow and long feet when I got home. I could not have returned it. They are beautiful but they sit there. Does anyone know of an international site where I can swop or sell them?

Hi, i happened to buy a pair of RS Valentino pumps a few years ago in a trip abroad and have never worn them as they seemed bit short for my narrow and long feet when I got home. I could not have returned it. They are beautiful but they sit there. Does anyone know of an international site where I can swop or sell them?
Check out General Shopping forum on this site, or do a search on entire site with "sell" in title. I'm sure many threads have been created on this.