Valentino Shoes

Thank you my lovely @randr21; it means a lot coming from you; :love:what was your final decision on one pair of your Valentino shoes?
Do you wear dresses in winter as well, and just wear tights and long coats? Im curious to see your f/w wardrobe styling!

I did keep it in the end. I think color of your pedi and indoor vs outdooe lighting makes a difference. And the overall comfort just really sold me...I think Im set for life on sandals!

Do you wear dresses in winter as well, and just wear tights and long coats? Im curious to see your f/w wardrobe styling!

I did keep it in the end. I think color of your pedi and indoor vs outdooe lighting makes a difference. And the overall comfort just really sold me...I think Im set for life on sandals!
I am glad to hear you decided to keep the shoes, I liked them very much, they were beautiful! Yes, I wear my dresses in fall and winter as well, however less often than in spring and summer. With a light jacket, tights and warmer coat.

I am glad to hear you decided to keep the shoes, I liked them very much, they were beautiful! Yes, I wear my dresses in fall and winter as well, however less often than in spring and summer. With a light jacket, tights and warmer coat.
I need to catch up on your sotd posts so I can get inspiration, or just admire your dress outfits for winter. Hope you're doing well!

We finally have a beautiful weather day here in NYC Hannah. Haven't been to SF in years, but I remember how nice it is. This kind of weather makes me want to dress up.
Enjoy nice weather in NY :smile: it might not last very long. You should definitely dress up, you have so many great shoes and beautiful outfits (either more casual ones with jeans or more elegant ones with Alexander McQueen dresses):loveeyes::hbeat:

Hi ladies ! I’ve been trying to get my hand on a pair of tango Valentino shoes but it seems they online sell them online and they are sold out in my size on the Valentino website. Do you know how often they usually replenish ? Will I have to wait months or is it a matter of days ?