Repair/Replacement Costs - List

Dropped off my Neverfull MM at Ion Orchard Singapore for a replacement of the handles (SGD360), left and right straps (SGD90 each) and leather binding (SGD90). I was informed it would take about 2-4 weeks.

As it wasn't much more expensive than getting it repaired by a third party, I decided to go with LV. The customer service experience was pretty pleasant; I interacted with 2 of the SAs and both were nice and helpful :smile:

I have a Fendi bag in for repair. The straps will be replaced but will be different from the original straps to prevent fraying. Also, the corners will be redone with new leather over the binding, which will create seams. Otherwise, the bag is in near perfect condition.

Will this devalue the bag? Or will this be more of a custom bag?

I just mailed my old ass pochette accessories to LV atelier today. Here is the pic for my quote. $60 to get the leather tab replaced and pull tab replacement is $0. I have been trying to buy the nm pochette accessories for like 4 years now and I have decided to give up after the recent crazy price increase. I found my old pochette I purchased at LV macy’s Valley Fair for like $225 when I was a teen and decided to get it repaired. Tbh, the pochette still looks brand new except for those two flaws. And I actually like the old canvas more than the new one.
*please excuse the messy background

View attachment 5373852

View attachment 5373854

View attachment 5373856
The price is ridiculous, isn't it. When I was selling a Keepall 55B on FB I got snide remarks about the price I was asking. I think it was about £650, yet folk think nothing of paying £800 for a PA!

Reactions: luvLV27
The price is ridiculous, isn't it. When I was selling a Keepall 55B on FB I got snide remarks about the price I was asking. I think it was about £650, yet folk think nothing of paying £800 for a PA!
hahaha, true, but also keep in mind, we all can wear the PA everywhere but only takes keepall for very specific use, besides there are tons of keepalls in the second hand market but not as many PA, so probably more people will buy PA than keepall, and lots of people only look at price not look at the condition of the bag that maybe the reason people think £650 was high since there are lots of very worn or vintage keepalls under $500. To me I think it's a steal if was a keepall b 45 any print in new like new or even good condition. I have both keepall b 45 & PA, and love them even I haven't worn them.

Last edited:
Dropped off my pochette felicie in monogram to have the base replaced since they no longer reglaze the edges and was quoted $390. I received a quote in May for $270. The repairs are going up! It has sentimental value so wanted to return it to its former glory.

Reactions: Mackswim