NYC VCA

NYC store is great! You should call ahead and speak with someone and start a relationship.
Tell them what pieces you are interested in and when you are coming and then make an appointment.
They can email or text you with info and send pics etc.
As far as asking for a gift, I would see if I connected with the sa first.
Good luck , it's so much fun to try stuff on! :smile:

NYC store is great! You should call ahead and speak with someone and start a relationship.
Tell them what pieces you are interested in and when you are coming and then make an appointment.
They can email or text you with info and send pics etc.
As far as asking for a gift, I would see if I connected with the sa first.
Good luck , it's so much fun to try stuff on! :smile:
Thank! Good idea on making a list of items I want to try on!

Sorry this is an old thread but would someone be able to recommend their NY SA to me? I bought a couple of pieces in Paris which I’d like to have adjusted and since moving to NY last fall, have not shopped here. I live near Fifth Ave store so would prefer an SA there over HY. TIA!

(posted this in the discussion thread but it was buried)

Paging NYCers on this forum...does anyone have a great NYC SA that they'd recommend? I want to establish a relationship in NYC vs. being solely reliant on my Las Vegas SA.

Feel free to share via DM if you prefer.

Thank you! :smile:

My VCA boutique is Hudson Yards and I love it and I love my SA, but I’ve always wanted to look around the 5th Ave store.

Do I have to make an appointment to just look around (maybe ask my SA to help me arrange something), or can I just stop by?

Thank you!

My VCA boutique is Hudson Yards and I love it and I love my SA, but I’ve always wanted to look around the 5th Ave store.

Do I have to make an appointment to just look around (maybe ask my SA to help me arrange something), or can I just stop by?

Thank you!

Yes you do need an appointment but it’s easy to register online through the VCA website. The few times I’ve gone, they’ve been super busy, even on a rainy day! I was there one time for a service appointment and they weren’t able to add me on for a sales appointment afterwards as all their SAs were busy.

Yes you do need an appointment but it’s easy to register online through the VCA website. The few times I’ve gone, they’ve been super busy, even on a rainy day! I was there one time for a service appointment and they weren’t able to add me on for a sales appointment afterwards as all their SAs were busy.
Ok, thanks for the information! I will reach out via the website!

Reactions: BigAkoya
Ok, thanks for the information! I will reach out via the website!
If you have existing pieces, be sure to bring them in for a cleaning. It's super easy and the pieces come back all nice and sparkly.
You'll probably be taken upstairs, and you can also browse around.

Once you are in, stay as long as you like, even after you have finished your business with your SA. Just thank the SA and tell him/her you will "browse around one more time." That's my usual line which the SAs always respond "Take your time."
For me, this is the part of the visit I enjoy the most. I can really stare at pieces, especially the high jewelry, without a SA standing near me waiting to help. I walk back upstairs too and browse slowly, as if I were at a museum.
I just want to look at pieces on my own, and I want to enjoy the moment.

Enjoy your visit. Have fun!

If you have existing pieces, be sure to bring them in for a cleaning. It's super easy and the pieces come back all nice and sparkly.
You'll probably be taken upstairs, and you can also browse around.

Once you are in, stay as long as you like, even after you have finished your business with your SA. Just thank the SA and tell him/her you will "browse around one more time." That's my usual line which the SAs always respond "Take your time."
For me, this is the part of the visit I enjoy the most. I can really stare at pieces, especially the high jewelry, without a SA standing near me waiting to help. I walk back upstairs too and browse slowly, as if I were at a museum.
I just want to look at pieces on my own, and I want to enjoy the moment.

Enjoy your visit. Have fun!

I only have Alhambra. Can they clean the stones? The oil stains by the prongs do bother me because no matter how hard I try, I can never quite get it all with the cloth lol.

Thank you for the suggestions. I hope to make it there soon!

Reactions: BigAkoya
I only have Alhambra. Can they clean the stones? The oil stains by the prongs do bother me because no matter how hard I try, I can never quite get it all with the cloth lol.

Thank you for the suggestions. I hope to make it there soon!
Yes, they can clean Alhambra. To me, the “wiping it down” at home is fine, but with a cloth, one is also pushing the microdirt (including that thin layer of oil) toward and under the milgrain beaded edge. VCA will give it a good cleaning. It only takes minutes. Your bracelet will come back super crispy looking.