The most comfortable Hermes sandals

Some years certain sandals work better than others. After a few past summers of arch pain with orans, they are suddenly comfortable again this summer. No idea why. My feet are temperamental. (I have a broader than B width foot with a high arch. For point of reference, I wear birkenstock 37, chanel ballet 37.5, and oran 38, for a bit of extra length)

Some years certain sandals work better than others. After a few past summers of arch pain with orans, they are suddenly comfortable again this summer. No idea why. My feet are temperamental. (I have a broader than B width foot with a high arch. For point of reference, I wear birkenstock 37, chanel ballet 37.5, and oran 38, for a bit of extra length)
You basically have my foot, except mine are flat :lol: I tried on Orans last year and it just didnt work. 7 was too short, 7.5 seemed right in length but too loose, 8 was just nope. This year the 8 is perfect, 7.5 was too short. I figured it was the leather and that Epsom just fit better? I didnt think that they could maybe make some slight changes in the shape/design to make them fit better. Ive been walking around in them and not a single issue, even though I expected some light rubbing in the bunyon area. Happily surprised!

• Haha
Reactions: 880
Wanted to say that I also own the Izmirs and they aren’t the most comfortable for me IMO. The cut outs on the sides give me blisters and they feel rock hard on the heels and hurt my feet (no cushioning or support). But my oh my, they are absolutely stunning, so I just deal with it lol. Also as a side note, they are super easy to wipe clean as I own the white ones

I’ll take a contrary view to @Classy Collector and say that the Alohas are hands down my my most comfortable sandals. It took about two weeks for them to mold to my feet (they kept slipping off), but once they did they were heaven. Can walk for miles in them despite being flat and without much arch support. I love their lightness and regret not getting more pairs for once they wear out. I did get my hands on Egerie this season and they are not as comfy unfortunately. The interior thong is very hard. Hopefully it’ll also soften up.

I like my Orans but I’m in the camp of wearing them from car to seated event. Type of leather really makes a difference though.
Yea, walking in the Egerie for long period of time, hurts my feet. I do recommend going up in size; they run small.

I've had the Amica Sandal in black for two years now, and I wear them all the time. Comfortable, easy to walk in and they add a bit of height. Been thinking of buying them again in another color.

Amazing! Do you find they run the same as the Orans size-wise?
Hi I find the Santorini run about half size smaller than the Orans - so basically true to size. I wear 40 in these and most H footwear but would take a 40.5 in Orans (and even then the length is fine but they still pinch me around the pinky toe). Hope this helps!

Reactions: Iluvwatches