The most comfortable Hermes sandals

WingNut

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
I tried but didn't buy Orans....I felt there wasn't enough lateral stability to prevent my heel from going off either side like a windshield-wiper. The Santorini solved that problem for me with the ankle strap. I've walked a mile or 2 at a time in them at a brisk pace with no issues whatsoever. Haven't tried any of the others but am very interested to hear what others say....

• Insightful
Reactions: Christofle and 880

cakeymakeybakey

Eat dessert first!
O.G.
Oct 14, 2008
I wonder if the Izmirs would scratch the same itch. I like many of the colors and it seems to have a similar design.
I have two pair of the Izmirs and think they are fabulously comfy. I wear a size 41 or 42 and these fit me very well and I love the "Oran look for the larger foot" situation I've got going on with them. :biggrin:

• Insightful
Reactions: WKN and 880

saskiamoet

O.G.
Mar 20, 2010
What would you recommend if it’s the most comfortable Hermes sandal? The Oran? The Extra? Or the Chypre?

I’m looking for a flat sandal for summer, appreciate any comments!

I have several pairs of Oran and they are beautiful and comfortable. But, I bought a pair of Extra sandals in black and I must admit the first time I wore them I got a small blister. But after the first time they magically have become THE most comfortable sandals I own. I ordered another pair in yellow and I’m waiting for my SA to call me that they’ve arrived. I cannot recommend them enough. Edited to add that I’ve had the Extra sandals for about 2 months now.

Jan 31, 2007
I have several pairs of Oran and they are beautiful and comfortable. But, I bought a pair of Extra sandals in black and I must admit the first time I wore them I got a small blister. But after the first time they magically have become THE most comfortable sandals I own. I ordered another pair in yellow and I’m waiting for my SA to call me that they’ve arrived. I cannot recommend them enough. Edited to add that I’ve had the Extra sandals for about 2 months now.
Do the Extra sandals fit true to size compared to your Orans?

Crapples

Feb 23, 2021
Hi, may I ask how does the Aloha sandal fit (run big/small or true to size)? If I wear Oran sandal in 37.5, what size should I get Aloha sandals? TIA :smile:
I think they are more TTS and because they are rubber I like mine a bit snugger so they stay on. I really do hope they bring them back. While I was able to break in my Egerie sandals, it took far longer and they don't look as chic. Still love em, but LOVE Alohas.