Van Cleef in action!

Oh wow, is that the Temple St Clair diamond bezel bracelet or another brand???! (Maybe Briony's bezel bangle? I can't tell if the bezels and side bangles are attached.) Beautiful! Did you keep the sapphire one, too? I am really considering the diamond one! I love your yg Magic earrings, too!!!
They are all TSC bracelets. I have the multi sapphire bangle too.
I love the diamond bangle. It’s so versatile. I bought the multi-sapphire first, so getting the diamond made sense, as opposed to VCA or Briony.

They are all TSC bracelets. I have the multi sapphire bangle too.
I love the diamond bangle. It’s so versatile. I bought the multi-sapphire first, so getting the diamond made sense, as opposed to VCA or Briony.
Yay!!! I love it and it looks larger than I expected! :loveeyes: Does it have any kind of safety clasp? I love how TSC and VCA can be combined! I am wearing my solid gold vintage Alhambra bracelet with the Tree of Life locket.

Yay!!! I love it and it looks larger than I expected! :loveeyes: Does it have any kind of safety clasp? I love how TSC and VCA can be combined! I am wearing my solid gold vintage Alhambra bracelet with the Tree of Life locket.
It does not not have a second safety, but the clasp is pretty strong. It definitely closes with a snap. ETA. I would take a look at one IRL.

I know this is a crazy mix of metals (YG, RG and WG!) but I don't mind.
The onyx bracelet is a new acquisition and I like how it looks with the hammered RG bracelet:
View attachment 5580067
View attachment 5580066

And a little mod shot: I am still trying to find a perfect BA piece which would make my heart sing.
This one was definitely very beautiful!
View attachment 5580068
The hammered looks lovely on you but I have to say, coloured stones look fabulous on you! Especially that Agate!

Reactions: Ylesiya and tenshix
I know this is a crazy mix of metals (YG, RG and WG!) but I don't mind.
The onyx bracelet is a new acquisition and I like how it looks with the hammered RG bracelet:
View attachment 5580067
View attachment 5580066

And a little mod shot: I am still trying to find a perfect BA piece which would make my heart sing.
This one was definitely very beautiful!
View attachment 5580068

I mix all 3 metals often (sorry to those who are one metal purists!) so your stack is beautiful to me! Also love the BA on you, really pops on your complexion! Gorgeous all around :heart:

Here’s more pics of my Magic necklace, my Owl pin, and some Alhambra bracelets.

I’m channeling @BigAkoya with Pucci leggings and a white shirt.

I really love Magic necklaces. I am seriously considering the Tiger’s Eye and Carnelian and or the WG chalcedony, MOP, and Onyx vetsions.

I thought I wanted the GMOP, Diamond PG 20-motif. But I have a really hard time pulling the trigger on it because it’s so expensive.

59FE67E7-0720-4064-BCF6-EFD556A092D0.jpeg

7D42255B-C370-41C6-AD8F-24F55707B798.jpeg

0B2DD105-B2A8-495D-9610-FE0832667DE3.jpeg

3FCE4FE1-5413-47BB-8E07-3DE7A32E9C2D.jpeg

3CF2BAE4-CC86-4521-8329-02999AEC3A97.jpeg

D5C01AC7-B35B-4495-A128-C9AFD290B99B.jpeg

Here’s more pics of my Magic necklace, my Owl pin, and some Alhambra bracelets.

I’m channeling @BigAkoya with Pucci leggings and a white shirt.

I really love Magic necklaces. I am seriously considering the Tiger’s Eye and Carnelian and or the WG chalcedony, MOP, and Onyx vetsions.

I thought I wanted the GMOP, Diamond PG 20-motif. But I have a really hard time pulling the trigger on it because it’s so expensive.

View attachment 5580223

View attachment 5580224

View attachment 5580225

View attachment 5580226

View attachment 5580227

View attachment 5580228
Every piece on you is stunning! Lovely pics.