Van Cleef in action!

Butterflies and motifs go with everything!
Love the pretty dress and gorgeous jewelry. Perfection!

Just catching up on so many gorgeous modeling pics on this thread. Sharing some modeling pics of the latest addition which I ordered in the early spring and came earlier than expected.

The lotus completes my ring goals….for now…lol.
Congratulations on getting it sooner than expected! That is always happy news. And I love your ring collection.

Checked another 20 off my list…one more to go to complete my 20s YG collection.

My I present Miss 20 hammered YG and Archimedes (named after my beloved cat).

View attachment 5574388
How cool to pair this with the cat brooch. I love it and am a fellow cat mom myself.

So love pairing these two, 6 motifs necklace & 2 motifs mop earrings. I heard you can’t place a deposit for these two motifs mop earrings nowadays. It’s super in demand and VCA can’t make them fast enough. Anybody here is having trouble getting one?
Great earrings! I love my pair and was lucky enough to get them earlier on, when they were more readily available. My SA today told me the same thing--they are much tougher to get now with a very long list.

Better pic of the bracelets.

View attachment 5579207
Oh wow, is that the Temple St Clair diamond bezel bracelet or another brand???! (Maybe Briony's bezel bangle? I can't tell if the bezels and side bangles are attached.) Beautiful! Did you keep the sapphire one, too? I am really considering the diamond one! I love your yg Magic earrings, too!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: etoupebirkin