Britney carries no-names and knock-offs

Except for the strange looking lock, it looks real. The lock of diamond bag that costs 260,150 looks similar to the lock of Britney's bag.

Could it be a newly introduced Chanel lock?

Here is the link to the diamond bag:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/chanel-diamond-tote-167089.html

ch103.jpg

ch104.jpg

ch105.jpg

Actually I disagree. I think it looks cheap not even taking into account the interlocking OO's. Also, this is meant to be a replica of a vintage ligne flap not a special/ltd diamond bag. Besides on that closure is specific to the diamond bag and quite different than Britney's replica.

Except for the strange looking lock, it looks real. The lock of diamond bag that costs 260,150 looks similar to the lock of Britney's bag.

Could it be a newly introduced Chanel lock?

Here is the link to the diamond bag:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/chanel-diamond-tote-167089.html

Britney never struck me as someone who cared a lot about labels and lux brands like the Olsen Twins, Lohan, and even Jess Simpson do, that actually could be quite refreshing for a celeb EXCEPT for the fact that she does not seem to have any innate sense of style these days and looks the mess all the time! I too think she knew that bag was fake!

I would bet money Britney got hers from stores like Intuition and Kitson, shops that sell tons of blatant knock-offs (and yet are celeb favorite destinations?....that part I just never get).

huh? since when does intuition and kitson sell knock offs? have you even been into these stores? they dont carry high end brands like chanel, gucci etc. I think you have your information incorrect.

very interesting. i've read something similar about paris hilton--with clothing, not handbags. she said she didn't mind wearing something that wasn't designer or brand name, so long as it looked cute. though i'm not a big fan, i kinda liked that about her. but handbags are a totally different story...i would never carry a fake handbag eek!

i can still remember when she was the hottest thing around and now... what did she do to herself?? ever since she broke up with justin timberlake, she's been doing the weirdest stuff ever,

Would she really spend the money buying a real Chanel? I mean she steals from the photo shots which is a common thing to do, so I doubt she will spend her money on real bags.

Maybe she read this book, The Cheap Date Guide To Style.

(extracted from page 53)

Chanel Handbag

The prohibitively expensive Chanel handbag is an icon of icon-ness. It inhabits that special place where a cheap emulation of its gold chain is somehow ok. It's to do with the idea that Coco Chanel pretty much invented style as we know it, so to an extent we can lean on her by-products. In fact, in terms of the message you are giving out, a fake Chanel handbag is more comparable with it than a chavvy £900 Fendi bag. If you want to shell out on the real thing, a Chanel handbag gives you the freedom to be more scruffy and freaky. The best way to wear the real or fake is with unglitzy clothes, using the brand in a clever way as a statement of attitude. A comfy grey or black hoody, reminiscent of Rocky & 70s joggers and in need of saving from iys petty-criminal reputation, is set off wonderfully by that fat gold chain over the shoulder.

I don't know about you, but I do see a new perspective. Maybe to Britney, it was about an attitude. :smile: