Britney carries no-names and knock-offs

ITA. She knows EXACTLY what Chanel is and she even buys from the boutiques. Last week according to US or People (i can't remember) she bought 3-4 Chanel bags totaling well over $10,000. So why does she STILL carry fakes? ...Probably because she just doesn't give an F.

I read that as well! Obviously this wasn't one of those purchases. :Push:

this girl is a trainwreck, I actually feel sad for her..... kids like her and Lindsay Lohan grow up soo fast, and people prey on their wealth and status. It must be so hard to know who to trust and to have people who she can truly rely on. Her family should rally around her and get her help and make sure those kids are not exposed to this crap.....where is her family, for god's sake ??probably trying to sponge off her :cursing::cursing: I Swear I would bagslap :bagslap:her with her crappy fake chanel to wake up and get it together for her kids and her sanity. Ok, sorry for the rant. this just onec again proves, wealth only magnifies your character, good or bad, it cannot change it!

Britney comes across as being someone who wouldnt really care if she is carrying a knock off and that is a pretty bad one at that.

Wow, gross.

I used to really like Britney. I loved that she was a dancer (I used to be one in high school). I would defend her when people made fun of her. Now though, she's just turned into trash.

I don't have any sympathy for her. She's making stupid decisions and firing everyone around her who was trying to keep her "normal", and she has no one to blame but herself. She just doesn't seem to care. Add to that the fact that she's mentally coming unhinged and it's just sad to see.

I NEVER thought that Kfed would be the normal one of the two. *gag*