"Gifts" from Cartier SAs

I just purchased two bracelets in store from Cartier last week and asked for a travel pouch with a pillow and she said that Cartier isn't giving out cleaning kits or travel pouches any longer. Is this accurate? I spent about $24K and only got perfume samples :annoyed:

I mentioned in a previous post that my SA left Cartier and I haven't purchased anything since then. Surprisingly about a month or so ago I received a cleaning kit in the mail and it didn't have a card inside as to who sent it to me. I had requested one many months before she left but they were out of stock at that time. Perhaps there is a major backlog so when they come back in they are sending them out to those on a waitlist. I do think your SA should have offered to send you one once they come back in. You can call the 800 number and ask for that to occur.

Hi girls! I am wondering do you guys get things mailed out to you from you SA?

My birthday is coming up and i love nice surprise. Although i only spent “7-8k”.

Last edited:
I just purchased two bracelets in store from Cartier last week and asked for a travel pouch with a pillow and she said that Cartier isn't giving out cleaning kits or travel pouches any longer. Is this accurate? I spent about $24K and only got perfume samples :annoyed:
Not sure about the cleaning kits. To be honest, I have one and I've never used it. As for the travel pouches, maybe the store was out of them, but I've received them a few times this year (the last time was in July).

Hi girls! I am wondering do you guys get things mailed out to you from you SA?

My birthday is coming up and i love nice surprise. Although i only spent “7-8k”.
I have had SAs mail chocolates, candles, a coffee table book about Cartier watches, porcelain trinket trays, flowers, perfume/cologne, etc. It's at the SA/store's discretion as to whether to send gifts. It's not a rule, but at least in my experience, the greater your spending history, the more likely they are to send gifts and the nicer the gifts are that they send.

Reactions: 880
There is a rumor (from a Cartier SA) that Cartier is setting up a pop-up in Aspen given how well VCA has been doing out there. Stay tuned…..
Oh that would be wonderful, but unfortunately Aspen is 4 hours away from me. We used to have one in Denver (which is only an hour away) and one in Aspen. Not sure why they both closed, as I hear they were both busy locations. I hope this pop-up works out.