"Gifts" from Cartier SAs

My SA was from my online/phone orders so gifts and cards were always mailed. I received a surprise Valentine's Day gift of a candle.
Hi! Did you 'meet' your SA through calling the 1-800 number / online boutique? I was surprised when I called to check stock that the SA offered to help keep an eye out for me and text me from her cell #. If the online boutique SAs also send gifts, I can see another reason for people to buy online instead of making trips to a in-person boutique!

Reactions: DaintyDiamonds
Hi! Did you 'meet' your SA through calling the 1-800 number / online boutique? I was surprised when I called to check stock that the SA offered to help keep an eye out for me and text me from her cell #. If the online boutique SAs also send gifts, I can see another reason for people to buy online instead of making trips to a in-person boutique!
That's exactly right! It's how we "met." We texted and talked often, too. :smile:

That's exactly right! It's how we "met." We texted and talked often, too. :smile:
Thanks! They're definitely stepping up their game with customer service over the phone / 1-800 then. I always thought in-person boutique was the only way to connect with SAs and receive gifts with purchase. I know that sounds a bit calculating but those gifts make a difference - you feel extra appreciated for being a customer (which is exactly why they give gifts in the first place, right?!)

Thanks! They're definitely stepping up their game with customer service over the phone / 1-800 then. I always thought in-person boutique was the only way to connect with SAs and receive gifts with purchase. I know that sounds a bit calculating but those gifts make a difference - you feel extra appreciated for being a customer (which is exactly why they give gifts in the first place, right?!)

I don't think it's calculating, I think it's natural, I think we want that human "connection"! I like going in, trying things on, drankin' champs, etc.... lol