Hermes Kelly Wallet TO-GO

The only thing I’ve bought are Oran Sandals (I know.. I know) from the states. I’m new to Hermes so I would need to buy something on the same day then see if they offer me a KW2go? Or come on another day. I apologize for sounding like a newbie haha. I really don’t want to play the game and was hoping I wouldn’t need to
To be honest with you. Your chances are always better when you purchase something prior to asking for a leather good item.

Of course this strategy is not needed once you are a regular client to the store. In Paris the rules are different and you might be lucky to score one.

My advice is that if you found something you want then buy it and ask for the wallet. Don't buy things just to increase your profile.

Reactions: luzdetaiwan
Does anyone know how does the KTG compare in size to the Kelly Cut?
I know they might serve different purposes, but I can only choose one and I am torn as I think I could adapt a handle to the Kelly Cut

New to Hermes and hoping this lovely group can help me decide something. Last week I was lucky enough to score a Kelly to Go on the website. This was my first ever Hermes purchase. I had been researching and lucky enough to see it pop up. Now the weirdest thing happened when I was checking out, I had selected a gray one but when I checked out, it ended up being the mauve sylvestre. I checked out as fast as I could and really didn’t mind at the moment but now that the order has shipped, I’m a little uncertain about a pink bag. Don’t get me wrong - I like pink and all… but as my first Hermes, I think I was hoping for something for neutral. Do I keep it? Return it? Sell it? I keep wondering about my odds of scoring another one. (I should add that I’ve been really stalking the website and also managed to prefer the felt gray/black Picotin 18 but will likely return that one because I prefer a leather bag. I don’t want to get dinged for returning 2 out of 2 items that I bought online). Thoughts/advice would be appreciated.

New to Hermes and hoping this lovely group can help me decide something. Last week I was lucky enough to score a Kelly to Go on the website. This was my first ever Hermes purchase. I had been researching and lucky enough to see it pop up. Now the weirdest thing happened when I was checking out, I had selected a gray one but when I checked out, it ended up being the mauve sylvestre. I checked out as fast as I could and really didn’t mind at the moment but now that the order has shipped, I’m a little uncertain about a pink bag. Don’t get me wrong - I like pink and all… but as my first Hermes, I think I was hoping for something for neutral. Do I keep it? Return it? Sell it? I keep wondering about my odds of scoring another one. (I should add that I’ve been really stalking the website and also managed to prefer the felt gray/black Picotin 18 but will likely return that one because I prefer a leather bag. I don’t want to get dinged for returning 2 out of 2 items that I bought online). Thoughts/advice would be appreciated.

Mauve Sylvestre is beautiful - if you are generally a fan of light pink/purple, I'm sure you'll love it. Why don't you take a look it after it arrives before deciding whether or not to return it?

I've returned more than 2 bags from H website and never get dinged. Just see it in person and play around with your outfits to see if it's suitable for your style. Mauve Sylvestre is one of the most wearable pinks imo, but with that said, it's still a very expensive WOC if you aren't fully in love with it.

Reactions: park56
I've returned more than 2 bags from H website and never get dinged. Just see it in person and play around with your outfits to see if it's suitable for your style. Mauve Sylvestre is one of the most wearable pinks imo, but with that said, it's still a very expensive WOC if you aren't fully in love with it.
@tiffness As a counterpoint, I returned a men's bag ($10K+) and now my h.com account seems to be blocked. Not sure if there are other factors at play - I've been able to return smaller things with ease before - so be careful.

That said, KTGs are highly popular items, so if you really don't like it, then it's better to return it (or you can easily sell it). I feel like H's WOCs are quite expensive relative to their bags.

I don’t think returns matter on h.com, but I believe someone here said that your IRL SA can see your purchase and return history there. i will say that the felt pico is one of my favorite bags, and commercial felt is as durable if not more so than leather (as per Moroso, a high end Italian furniture showroom )

@tiffness As a counterpoint, I returned a men's bag ($10K+) and now my h.com account seems to be blocked. Not sure if there are other factors at play - I've been able to return smaller things with ease before - so be careful.

Highly doubt it's because you returned a bag. H's website isn't the most sophisticated coded one with all the random clauses they added to prevent bots which make it extra glitchy. You may just need to clear the caches and cookies. Even if they want to block an account for making multiple returns, it wouldn't be capped at 2 items. You should reach out to customer service to find out what happened to your online account.