Hermes Kelly Wallet TO-GO

What color shoes are appropriate with a vert cliquet kelly to go? I am buying this as a gift and want to be able to provide some guidance
I'm sure your person couldn't go wrong with the classic white, black, and skin-tone colors! I also imagine it going well with pastel-colored shoes and other shades of green that have a similar undertone.

Btw, you're a wonderful gifter! I hope the gift is well-received! :tup:

Hello everyone, I am so excited to join the Kelly-to-go family! How do you ladies store the wallet? I don’t want to be taking the strap on and off, but I also don’t know how to fit the strap inside the box. Any tips? Do I just keep it lying in my closet? I tried doing a search here and on google but wasn’t able to find anything. TIA!
I've also been looking for ways to fit the strap inside the box without having to detatch it or accidentally messing it up. I recently tried rolling the strap inside the bag, and it seems to work well (doesn't seem to twist the strap sideways at all). Does anyone have experience doing this? Not 100% sure if it will be okay long-term (4-6 weeks at a time has been fine for me)...

0211241123_HDR.jpg

Reactions: ClaireAD