Birkin Sellier

I wonder what you ladies wear with your Birkin Sellier? I find it a bit dressy and I haven't got a chance to use mine yet! TIA

I have a B25 sellier and I, too, find it a bit dressy. The common denominator of most times that I've used it are for settings like - corporate/business related happy hour and need to transition to dinner type events. I could easily probably use a clutch but I appreciate the extra space in the B25 so that I can keep a notebook/pen/paper etc.

Reactions: BreezyE and ArielS
Just made a S.O on birkin sellier, but If it gets discontinued..will I not receive my s.o?:sad:
If it were to be discontinued (and I for one do not believe that it is) it would simply affect the ability for the SMs to order them at the next podium. Your SO will be fine, same as SOs still arriving after a color has been rested for general stock bags.

Reactions: QuelleFromage
The Birkin Sellier first debuted in Spring/Summer 2015 in size 40 only. (Pic from @s2861301)
img_1496475783-225944-jpg.3718538

Fast forward to the Resort 2019 runway show, we see sightings of the Birkin Sellier again. It was only available as a push offer item in size 30 and 35 in Veau Naturelle and Veau Graine Monsieur for Spring.
_lll0854-jpg.4209057

img_9599-jpg.4219696

It is however now available from podium for current Fall/Winter 2019. It now comes in size 25, 30, and 35. The various leathers available include Epsom, Veau Madame and Veau Monsieur.
View attachment 4605537 Bleu de Minuit Birkin Sellier (credit: seasonhuang on IG)

So, what are your thoughts on the Birkin Sellier? Yes, no, maybe so? :giggle: Discuss! :nuts:
This is amazing. OMG, WOW. :girlsigh::love: I'm in love. Time to setup the saving plan for one of these. OMG Amazing Just Amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: Meta