Birkin Sellier

Surely you request what you want most
neither will be easy to source
Do you want a very small Kelly, with all the difficulties of access
or do you want a 'shove your hand in the opening' Birkin with easier access

as you have so many Bs and Ks, have you considered a Constance?
They are all so different.
The birkin will fit more in and is a much larger bag. But the Kelly 20 is super popular right now!

I just received my B25 Sellier in Blue Indigo Epsom. So elegant! My first SELLIER Birkin and thrilled to add to my collection! I’ve already noticed that not being able to tuck in the flap (in the same way as the Retourne), is annoying, but not a deal breaker.
Looking to purchase my first B25 Sellier. Could you provide an image of your bag? I have been looking for images online of the Bleu Indigo in the B25 Epsom Sellier but struggling to find any, and I'm worried it might look too blue and not navy enough? How is it going in terms of wear and tear? Many thanks :smile:

Hi Everyone!

I’m hoping to get a birkin sellier one day and was wondering if it’s hard to come by/if stock is usually low for a birkin sellier? I know it’s not as popular as a retourne so not sure what are the chances my local store would have any as I don’t see them much either.

thank you! :smile:

Reactions: ArielS
Hi Everyone!

I’m hoping to get a birkin sellier one day and was wondering if it’s hard to come by/if stock is usually low for a birkin sellier? I know it’s not as popular as a retourne so not sure what are the chances my local store would have any as I don’t see them much either.

This is entirely store dependent; its all up to what your specific SM decided to order. If you are really keen on this style, I recommend making sure your SA knows so that the store manager gets feedback that the clientele is interested. Your SA should also be able to give you some clues as to whether any are on order for the coming season if you have a good relationship.

Reactions: Heart.90
Hi Everyone!

I've seen more and more of Birkin Sellier being offered in 2022 bag offers thread. Also more colours being made in Sellier style compare to last year offers. I think if you plan to get it one day, this year is a good time to ask your SA. Good luck! :winkiss:

Reactions: Heart.90
I've seen more and more of Birkin Sellier being offered in 2022 bag offers thread. Also more colours being made in Sellier style compare to last year offers. I think if you plan to get it one day, this year is a good time to ask your SA. Good luck! :winkiss:
Adding on to what you said, this year may be the only year left to get it. I was offered a b30 sellier etoupe ghw last week and my SA told me they're discontinuing the birkin sellier!

Adding on to what you said, this year may be the only year left to get it. I was offered a b30 sellier etoupe ghw last week and my SA told me they're discontinuing the birkin sellier!

Didn't even know that. I thought they were going to make it classic like Kelly sellier. :sad: Also H seems to use all of their epsom leather making only sellier style nowadays! Why would they discontinue B sellier?

Well that changes my bag wish plans for this year. I was hoping I could hold off because I'm not 100% there on the Birkin yet (I prefer the B over the K, but I really only use shoulder bags so finding it hard to jusitfy), but if I do get one I only want the Sellier style.

whaaaat, I’m definitely going to have a talk with my SA haha. Thanks!!

how do you like the b30 sellier compared to retourne?
My b30 sellier and retourne are the exact same specs. Etoupe with ghw in epsom and togo, respectively. I think it gives off a different vibe like it does in the Kelly! Sellier, to me, is more dressy and elegant :smile:

Didn't even know that. I thought they were going to make it classic like Kelly sellier. :sad: Also H seems to use all of their epsom leather making only sellier style nowadays! Why would they discontinue B sellier?
I also mentioned how I thought it’d be permanent like the Kelly sellier! She said nope and that they’re stopping it this year. You can be sure I said yes to the b30 sellier ASAP

Well that changes my bag wish plans for this year. I was hoping I could hold off because I'm not 100% there on the Birkin yet (I prefer the B over the K, but I really only use shoulder bags so finding it hard to jusitfy), but if I do get one I only want the Sellier style.
If you want it, get it now!! You can always get a Kelly sellier in the future. good luck! I’ll be awaiting your reveal :smile: