and the two petit H charms (the black mouse and the cat) are epsom

Madame is almost grainless side by side

View attachment 5255380
@michaella
You can see my sellier is madame
and the two petit H charms (the black mouse and the cat) are epsom

Madame is almost grainless side by side

View attachment 5255380
What a beauty, size? LOVE THE CAT! @michaellaa here is a side by side comparison of both leathers :smile: hope this help :*) 3417379E-5E26-483E-A889-324F45636690.jpeg

I love the Birkin sellier. It’s so special. You can dress down or dress up w this gorgeous bag! My SA knows Km eyeing it. Recently I saw two YouTube sharing on the bag. Incidentally, theirs are both Etoupe. Oh my! I’m more determined than ever to get one!
You will be very happy. Congratulations :smile: At first, I wasn’t sure and now I’m hooked. Just picked up my 2nd sellier for the year. I’m obsessed and keep repeating, it’s as if Birkin and Kelly had the perfect love child :smile:4DF62C23-0864-4DAF-8337-601147069BF8.jpeg6E4FDBB1-12AB-4A61-9C82-47FC7BB03B27.jpeg

I have seen it in Vert de Gris, Etoupe, Etain, Noir, Gold, Bronze, Craie and Bleu Brume.
I just received my B25 Sellier in Blue Indigo Epsom. So elegant! My first SELLIER Birkin and thrilled to add to my collection! I’ve already noticed that not being able to tuck in the flap (in the same way as the Retourne), is annoying, but not a deal breaker.

Interesting, was it in GHW or PHW? Were you able to feel it?

I was in the Hermes store, we were talking about my next SO and the SM decided to show that bag. If my memory serves me right, it was PHW. If I want to order a sellier bag, it would be neither B, nor K. I have a ret bag, in my mind, probably K28, at the moment.

I just received my B25 Sellier in Blue Indigo Epsom. So elegant! My first SELLIER Birkin and thrilled to add to my collection! I’ve already noticed that not being able to tuck in the flap (in the same way as the Retourne), is annoying, but not a deal breaker.
Congratulations and you can tuck it in.. loosen the sangles as much as possibly… I posted pics somewhere on here :smile:

I was in the Hermes store, we were talking about my next SO and the SM decided to show that bag. If my memory serves me right, it was PHW. If I want to order a sellier bag, it would be neither B, nor K. I have a ret bag, in my mind, probably K28, at the moment.
In a 35? Interesting… I was told so far there are only 2 Noir sellier B35 ..one in PHW and one in GHW .. then the beautiful sea of colors in the BS30 are available of course. Was told the noir 35BS with PHW was in Cali. Sounds like more shipments came in, if I understood you correctly. That’s always a :smile: good sign. Was offered it and passed because I had my heart set on GHW. Never saw it in person, only pics. Looked lovely but PHW in noir looked more masculine in my opinion, in that size. I passed on the SO this year because I had my heart set on either a tricolor or quadcolor and those don’t come in SO. :sad: One can only wish that one day they will ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: stillfabulous
You will be very happy. Congratulations :smile: At first, I wasn’t sure and now I’m hooked. Just picked up my 2nd sellier for the year. I’m obsessed and keep repeating, it’s as if Birkin and Kelly had the perfect love child :smile:View attachment 5256294View attachment 5256295
hello TheMrsoftheHB :smile:
Lovely sunrise birkin, do you know if that is still in production for now?
p.s. The yellow pegase horse (do you have the name of the color on your receipt?) as I collected a few Pegase in the past few months but have never seen that in my local store in France...So, I would like to know what to ask for as I'm obsessed with yellow lately hee hee.

Thanks so much.

hello TheMrsoftheHB :smile:
Lovely sunrise birkin, do you know if that is still in production for now?
p.s. The yellow pegase horse (do you have the name of the color on your receipt?) as I collected a few Pegase in the past few months but have never seen that in my local store in France...So, I would like to know what to ask for as I'm obsessed with yellow lately hee hee.

Thanks so much.
Thank you so Much. ;) I have the Sunset Birkin, not sunrise :smile: so I do hope it was me you were referring to :smile: I received it in October 2021 with Z stamp. I was told that there are/were only 5 Made so far. One was in Dubai just recently for their Hermes Dubai VIP event, one in USA, one in Canada, one in Australia and I believe the other is in France. Lucky you :smile: I was also told that many of the ones you see online that come in a regular orange box with white tissue may not be legit :sad: Because these authentic ones directly from H come in a very limited edition orange box with blue lining, that has a built in and up ramp (think built in pillow permanent perfect headrest) :smile: and there isn’t any tissue paper because it’s surrounded by this gorgeous deep blue lifted framed box that’s custom built for the Sunset. The SD said all limited or rare B’s come in what people call, “collector’s box”. The outside of the box looks the same of course…..On my receipt it states, “rodeo pm pegase sesame/Blue saphir/Noir” … here are more pictures in different lighting. To me it looks a bit like H’s “gold” color but you are right, in the picture under direct sunlight it does look a bit yellow. I had not noticed that LOL. It doesn’t look yellow to the naked eye. Good luck tracking it down in Paris. Lucky you :smile: I hear they are easier to come by in France then they are in the USA at the moment. Thanks again and happy hunting :smile: let me know if I can help.

96A58C82-5155-4573-AA71-9088DAB20433.jpegC137C6F5-E368-4B42-BB6B-1A831F222324.jpegC12516A6-8657-4D3D-B320-0D3002B46511.jpegA6E35654-D5C0-4492-96AB-C3F2E1FC86CA.jpeg262510AB-101B-4110-BC84-665BB4D6DB6E.jpeg

Thank you so Much. ;) I have the Sunset Birkin, not sunrise :smile: so I do hope it was me you were referring to :smile: I received it in October 2021 with Z stamp. I was told that there are/were only 5 Made so far. One was in Dubai just recently for their Hermes Dubai VIP event, one in USA, one in Canada, one in Australia and I believe the other is in France. Lucky you :smile: I was also told that many of the ones you see online that come in a regular orange box with white tissue may not be legit :sad: Because these authentic ones directly from H come in a very limited edition orange box with blue lining, that has a built in and up ramp (think built in pillow permanent perfect headrest) :smile: and there isn’t any tissue paper because it’s surrounded by this gorgeous deep blue lifted framed box that’s custom built for the Sunset. The SD said all limited or rare B’s come in what people call, “collector’s box”. The outside of the box looks the same of course…..On my receipt it states, “rodeo pm pegase sesame/Blue saphir/Noir” … here are more pictures in different lighting. To me it looks a bit like H’s “gold” color but you are right, in the picture under direct sunlight it does look a bit yellow. I had not noticed that LOL. It doesn’t look yellow to the naked eye. Good luck tracking it down in Paris. Lucky you :smile: I hear they are easier to come by in France then they are in the USA at the moment. Thanks again and happy hunting :smile: let me know if I can help.

View attachment 5258268View attachment 5258269View attachment 5258270View attachment 5258271View attachment 5258272
Hello TheMrsoftheHB,
Yes, I was referring to you. :smile: With your passionate description of the box for your sunset Birkin, I can tell you have so much passion for Hermes. I personally can go on and on about everything Hermes and it sometimes annoys my family so much hee hee, so it is very refreshing to meet someone with such passion for Hermes as well.
By the way, looking at your nick name...are you Male as well? If so, it is a pleasure meeting another male Hermes collector.
I used to live in Canada but moved to France over a month ago and I managed to score 3 pegase (photo attached) as well as 2 Touch rodeos (while I was never able to find any rodeos in Canada)...and I can't believe I have been searching everywhere for a YELLOW one when I already got it LOL (we have the SAME colorway pegase, and I kept thinking the one I saw on your post as well as an actor's instagram post looked like the bright yellow I am yearning for haha.
Who knew sometimes, what we eagerly search for are in fact already ours hee hee.

****It is nice to meet another passionate Hermes collector.
Hope to chat with you again.
Big hug from Paris :smile:

Xander

Attachments

• 259564814_940842050202379_672684343684590358_n.jpg
    259564814_940842050202379_672684343684590358_n.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 35