A new thread for renewed RM love including OS bags!

Thank you!! It is! Very smooth-a bit like SW. :tup:

If anyone has ideas how to get the wrinkles out, let me know. Should I over stuff it and leave it in the sun? That's what they do for coated canvas like the LV Speedy...not sure if it would work on leather??
@shelby will probably have good advice but I'd say if putting it in the sun doesn't do it, maybe you could try putting in the dryer (inside of two pillowcases)? or maybe they will relax with wear

• Thanks
Reactions: Antonia

If anyone has ideas how to get the wrinkles out, let me know. Should I over stuff it and leave it in the sun? That's what they do for coated canvas like the LV Speedy...not sure if it would work on leather??

I would try just stuffing it and conditioning it and then maybe leave in the sun for a bit?

• Thanks
  • Thanks
Thank you!! Right now I have it stuffed with a large bath towel and I used a hairdryer on hot and kept running my hands across it to iron out the wrinkles...it looks about 50% better but I think it needs another round of heat!
It will help if you warm up the bath towel in the dryer first. Have you conditioned it?

It's the heat, not the sun. I would try leaving it in a hot car for 15 or 20 minutes then massaging the wrinkles out with your hands and some conditioner.

• Thanks

Oh! Is it possible it is SW? Remember how some girls had their zipper tracks changed to bright blue? The bag I have just like this but in a MAM is pebbled, not smooth!

Oh! Is it possible it is SW? Remember how some girls had their zipper tracks changed to bright blue? The bag I have just like this but in a MAM is pebbled, not smooth!
No, this one is not SW. It's very very similar to it. I had one like it last year but sold it. SW is unmistakable-once you see it and feel it you know what it is. I don't recall hearing about zipper tracks being changed to bright blue??

• Love
Reactions: Shelby33 and Sassy