A new thread for renewed RM love including OS bags!

Congrats on the MAMM! Sorry to hear about the experience with the 5-zip. I bought a MAC off posh a while back and the listing had a lot of pics and even a video. I also asked the seller a lot of questions. There weren’t a lot of pics of the inside or lining, just a cursory shot of the top and the inside. When I got the bag it was in horrible shape, and the inside of the bag was so filthy and dirty that I wondered how anyone could in good conscience sell a bag in that condition. I also sent posh pics and they approved the return. That whole experience turned me off posh for a while bc pics and even a video can be so misleading! Dishonest sellers are the worst. :yucky:
Just a PSA when you buy from Poshmark and Mercari where you accept the bag. Bought a bag on PM. Gave it a cursory once over and thought it looked good, especially since the seller said it was in excellent shape, so I accepted. When I looked a little closer a day or two later, I realized one of the bottom studs had been replaced and was Falling off. I also got a whiff of perfume. My cobbler was able to fix it, but I was so mad at myself that I sold it. Unfortunately, I paid top dollar for the bag and lost bigly

Last edited:
It happened to me on posh a few years back. I got a beautiful red large MAB to replace one I had worn for work and it kinda lost shape. Everything fine, excellent condition, I asked the seller about flaws, etc. I gave the bag a very quick look all over when it arrived and accepted the order. After just a couple of days of wearing it at work, one of the corners opened. apparently, it was glued and of course it came unglued with placing stuff inside. At least if she would’ve glued it right, I could’ve used that bag for a long time without knowing. I opened a case with posh, sending pics and all, and they ruled in my favor. They said: as a one-time courtesy.

It happened to me on posh a few years back. I got a beautiful red large MAB to replace one I had worn for work and it kinda lost shape. Everything fine, excellent condition, I asked the seller about flaws, etc. I gave the bag a very quick look all over when it arrived and accepted the order. After just a couple of days of wearing it at work, one of the corners opened. apparently, it was glued and of course it came unglued with placing stuff inside. At least if she would’ve glued it right, I could’ve used that bag for a long time without knowing. I opened a case with posh, sending pics and all, and they ruled in my favor. They said: as a one-time courtesy.
I should have done that but figured since I had already accepted, they wouldn’t do anything. Glad they did that for you

Reactions: andral5
I like smaller bags and I got two RMs delivered yesterday. One is perfect. I won this MAMM for $15 bidding on ebay, brand new with tags, zippers and inside plate still had their wrapping. Poor lighting here, but so cute!
View attachment 5418112
The second one...comes with a story. I got it off Poshmark, a Kiss lining 5 Zip that had really cool navy and gold leather. From the photos, everything looked good and I made sure to ask the seller about any rips or smells; she said none so I bought it.

When I opened it, it had exposed piping on the corners in multiple places. These were conveniently kind of cropped and obscured in the photos. I opened a case with photos, her response was she didn't notice, but thankfully PM ruled in my favorite and sent me a return label.
I do have the photos I took if anyone cares to see, but I wasn't sure if that would be...mean...to post. :angel:

Anyway, it was a shame because I did like the bag, but I just can't deal with piping issues like like.
great deal on this one...goes to show I guess you never know....ebay is so huge you'd think it would be more likely you'd have a problem there

'You have how many black Morning After bags?'!!!! Meet my newest....and I mean newest because it's NWT! This is like the one I had a while back that was similar to SW, but not SW! This popped up on TRR 2 days ago. Something came over me and I snapped it up. I don't friggin need another black MAM/MAB!!!:panic:View attachment 5422122View attachment 5422123View attachment 5422125View attachment 5422127
LOL...something came over you? NWT is amazing for a bag that is how old? now if you have a SW MAB you need to unload....:smile:

'You have how many black Morning After bags?'!!!! Meet my newest....and I mean newest because it's NWT! This is like the one I had a while back that was similar to SW, but not SW! This popped up on TRR 2 days ago. Something came over me and I snapped it up. I don't friggin need another black MAM/MAB!!!:panic:View attachment 5422122View attachment 5422123View attachment 5422125View attachment 5422127

:love: I completely understand wanting all the black MAB/MAMs/etc!! Is this like the smooth leather one I have that was yours and Carrie's previously? :lol:

Reactions: Shelby33