Oran sandals

I'm on the Hermes website looking at Oran sandals and there are a lot less colors than there were before. Are these just out of stock online or have certain colors been discontinued? If its not online does it mean that the boutiques won't have those colors available as well? Specially was looking for the metallic rose/gold and denim blue ones.

I'm on the Hermes website looking at Oran sandals and there are a lot less colors than there were before. Are these just out of stock online or have certain colors been discontinued? If its not online does it mean that the boutiques won't have those colors available as well? Specially was looking for the metallic rose/gold and denim blue ones.
They change daily it seems. I have seen the rose shoes but in limited sizes.

Hello , ive had my.oran sandals for about a year and have worn them a dozen times probably. Im pretty rough with my shoes and wear these casually but omg the edge is so scratched the color has chipped away. Leather straps look great though. Not as bad wear and tear as my rockstud mules (wore once and they were wrecked) but still. Anyone else have this

Does anyone at all have an SA or know of any way to get my hands on the black or brown current season woolskin orans?? I need a size 38! I am having no luck reaching out to the one SA I met on a trip to Vegas my closest store is 5+ hours away

Does anyone at all have an SA or know of any way to get my hands on the black or brown current season woolskin orans?? I need a size 38! I am having no luck reaching out to the one SA I met on a trip to Vegas my closest store is 5+ hours away
Keep checking the website. They had a full stock of brown a couple days ago. Black is not current season to my knowledge. Current season is brown, orange, vert d’eau and blue. The website had orange for some time and today the blue and green popped back up too

Hi any thoughts about the oran sandals with wide feet and small toes? I haven't tried one but thinking of buying one (since it's on my budget $1k) what I noticed with doing so much research, the toe length looks longer and I find it quite odd (for me) that the toe length looks or quite long it seems it suits for women with long toes unlike Me, I don't. I couldn't go to the store because It's 2 hr away from I live. Any pics to show it fits with short toes just to see a basis. Mostly women I saw on YouTube trying on it have long toes and it looks great on them, I don't think it would look good on my wide feet and short toes lol.

any recommendations of designer sandals other than Oran sandals that's worth the buck and would be around my budget (upto$1k) Ty!

Hi any thoughts about the oran sandals with wide feet and small toes? I haven't tried one but thinking of buying one (since it's on my budget $1k) what I noticed with doing so much research, the toe length looks longer and I find it quite odd (for me) that the toe length looks or quite long it seems it suits for women with long toes unlike Me, I don't. I couldn't go to the store because It's 2 hr away from I live. Any pics to show it fits with short toes just to see a basis. Mostly women I saw on YouTube trying on it have long toes and it looks great on them, I don't think it would look good on my wide feet and short toes lol.

any recommendations of designer sandals other than Oran sandals that's worth the buck and would be around my budget (upto$1k) Ty!
I have feet that are a bit wider and shorter than standard B width, and I’m not crazy about orans or oasis. I prefer the fit of either Manolo or valentino. I do like the dior act I birkenstock type sandal, but I haven’t tried the slides. except for thr act I, I do not find dior shoes to be comfortable. I like chanel summer shoes, but mainly for espadrilles. But, i also wear a lot of birkenstock and birkenstock designer collaboration arizonas.

Last edited:

I have wider, smaller feet with short toes and I HATE the Orans. I think the Izmir sandals look better but they're all in men's sizes so unless you have larger feet then that's also not a likely solution.

If you really like the "H" that's on the sandals, I personally haven't found a sandal that I liked that didn't make it look like my foot wasn't trying the rip the "H" down the middle.

I really like the Extra sandal. They have a wide, molded sole that makes them comfortable to walk around in. If your feet are also chubby (like mine) then they might pinch when you walk in between the leather straps. Breaking them in with socks and softening the leather with wear fixed that problem for me.

The Egerie sandal is also a nice and very affordable (in terms of Hermes) choice. They're thong sandals, and even though the sole is a little narrow, I find no problems walking in them. The thong style also means there's a lot of wiggle room for my toes.

• Love
Reactions: 880 and andreaea
Thank y'all for toyr
I have wider, smaller feet with short toes and I HATE the Orans. I think the Izmir sandals look better but they're all in men's sizes so unless you have larger feet then that's also not a likely solution.

If you really like the "H" that's on the sandals, I personally haven't found a sandal that I liked that didn't make it look like my foot wasn't trying the rip the "H" down the middle.

I really like the Extra sandal. They have a wide, molded sole that makes them comfortable to walk around in. If your feet are also chubby (like mine) then they might pinch when you walk in between the leather straps. Breaking them in with socks and softening the leather with wear fixed that problem for me.

The Egerie sandal is also a nice and very affordable (in terms of Hermes) choice. They're thong sandals, and even though the sole is a little narrow, I find no problems walking in them. The thong style also means there's a lot of wiggle room for my toes.
i actually have the same. Short toes, wide feet. I hate it it's hard to find sandals that would look feminine on my feet. I was really liking the Oran but I will look into the things you've suggested. The extra sandals aren't available ATM. ☹️ Thank you!

Reactions: 880 and saban