Oran sandals

Thank you so much for your help PT!!!

1. I don't have Orans but have had other shoes resoled through H (but not recently)
2 & 3 Don't book through site, doesn't work well for either H or Cartier. Call CS or general number for H in your country a) tell them you're looking for Orans colour/leather/size including complete code - they can tell you if they have any left in your territory, they can also have them sent to nearest store and make an appointment for you. You have to be prepared to follow-up too and be persistent, everything seems very disorganised still/atm. Some places are still shipping at no extra cost and can send a direct 'payment link' through email, some not.

Reactions: papertiger
1. I'm planning to resole the bottom. Mine is in goatskin (in Blush color). Only a few Oran made of goatskin.
Comfort level is the highest for goatskin, middle would be Calfskin, and the least comfort would be Epsom.
2. I have no idea on how often they get the new colors.
3. I normally e-mail or text my SA. Even if I left a voice message at the store, someone will get back to me. I never book an appointment online. Maybe they just start doing it now?

Thank you @Cool Gal. I emailed Hermès (as @papertiger suggested) and they were able to have a sales associate reach out to me. I am in the process of making a appointment.

I will note that goatskin is the most comfortable.

Resoling is probably something I will need to do to preserve them (I walk a lot).

• Love
Reactions: papertiger
I received the Orans and Oasis sandals I ordered in my usual size. They fit to the millimeter. Unfortunately, my feet are skinny, so both sandals kept flying off my feet. I even tried a shoe pad. No luck keeping my feet in the sandals.
Oran’s and Oasis sandals are not meant for my feet. Boo!

Hello there!

I am not sure if I'm posting on the correct thread.

I am very interested in the Oran sandals but I have a Monday to Friday job that does not allow me to wear sandals.. I also have slight bunion on both feet. Are these sandals worth it if I can only wear them on weekends?

Thank you!! x

I think so yes and I'm not even a huge all round Hermès fan (definitely fan of Kelly and their silks), but I think the Oran's are some of the most elegant flat sandals around. Also love them for men, my boyfriend has worn them for years, and it's mostly just around the house, so that's another great use I think.

I have the Izmir sandals (think male version of Oran) and I love them! I don’t wear anything designer (medical field) to work, but I find many occasions to wear them during my off times. It’s a great casual yet elegant looking piece of foot wear. I can’t speak on the bunions since the Izmir has a slightly different shape than the Oran. But I love my sandals! I love seeing the Oran on other women, and would definitely be worth the purchase IMO.

I just got a new pair of Oran’s and has anyone noticed they are now wider than the older versions?

I just got the standard gold/tan pair but I feel it’s wider than the ones I had a few years back.

I just got a new pair of Oran’s and has anyone noticed they are now wider than the older versions?

I just got the standard gold/tan pair but I feel it’s wider than the ones I had a few years back.

depends on the material. Im a 40 and i tried different colors and materials and some felt very snug and narrow.