Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2022

Hi to everyone - thanks to the member who started this thread. Was hoping it would pop up soon and there it was! Always excited for the preview, the wish lists and then the actual shopping. Always love the shared ideas and feedback this forum provides. I can say that I actually enjoyed/wore almost all of what I bought last year except for a blouse and a madewell sweater. My favorites that received a lot of wear were the Munro Finley Booties and the North Face Ancha Hooded Waterproof Parka. Also really liked the Oribe Gold Lust shampoo/conditioner set. Really did well for my hair and lasted forever. Not sure what I'll end up with this year. I'm starting to make a list and so far I know I need a nice wool coat.

Hi Everybody!
My favorite thread of the year - yeehaw!!
Last year, I returned so many things - including that orange/rust colored michele watch... WTF was I thinking?! I still think about it... womp womp... :facepalm:
I love the Natory bliss underwear that someone here recommended. Best undies ever!
I also kept the Gucci aviator subglasses that were green rims with a thick orange stripe across the middle. Very unique. They cover my eyebags and trick people into thinking that I am a total badass.

Can't wait to spend the next couple months with y'all and your positive energy!

Hi Everybody!
My favorite thread of the year - yeehaw!!
Last year, I returned so many things - including that orange/rust colored michele watch... WTF was I thinking?! I still think about it... womp womp... :facepalm:
I love the Natory bliss underwear that someone here recommended. Best undies ever!
I also kept the Gucci aviator subglasses that were green rims with a thick orange stripe across the middle. Very unique. They cover my eyebags and trick people into thinking that I am a total badass.

Can't wait to spend the next couple months with y'all and your positive energy!
Hopefully they’ll be new watches. Usually there’s one Michelle watch each year. I just bought the new Tissot Seastar with the white face (includes a white band) and I love it.

Just got this email:
Preview the sale starting June 29.
Icon Early Access begins July 6.
Ambassadors Early Access begins July 7.
Influencers Early Access begins July 9.
Everyone else July 15

Thank you for posting this! I have icon access & was a little concerned I would have to sneak away from my son's wedding on July 9th to shop!!