Involuntary Coach ban support group

I‘m dying over here :lol: — so many tearose pretties!!!!! I love them all — this fuels my desire for a tearose piece, maybe I should break my ban for one or put it on my official wishlist. I can’t tell because they all look so good but did you paint 2-3 of them and the rest were bought as is? Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! Just the pink and the rainbow ones were painted, and the rest came as they are pictured. I hadn't thought of painting tea roses until recently, but am retiring after those two bags, lol!

Reactions: Alexa5
Hi TO! I love my denim bags, thank you. I’ve got a pretty good sized collection now of denim coloured leather bags plus these new signature ones.

I’ve been wafting my new perfume today. It reminds me a bit of tropical evenings, with a distinct note of vanilla. I’ll save it as a travel perfume for my next Hawaii trip!

I haven’t quite decided which bag to hang the new tearose hang tag on, but it’ll be a navy or cream bag, I think, for good contrast.
Hi ML! If you have them out at once, it will be fun to see a picture of the whole denim collection. I forgot there is leather denim too.

The perfume sounds wonderful! I will have to check that one out sometime since I love vanilla and tropical scents. That's a great idea to look forward to wearing it on your next trip to Hawaii!

Pic? Please? Pretty please? You wouldn't tease me with finally getting a purple bag, and not showing a pic... Would you?

It’s really nothing exciting except that it is in the purple family :lol:. It is just a novelty bag. I found it on Amazon when I was looking for a shearling bag last year and kept an eye on it. Well, it was marked down to 70% off from when I first saw it so I bought it. I think it is kinda fun although today being such a warm day here that I think kinda made it seem impractical. I like the little pouch. Can anyone guess the price? :lol:

Attachments

• 60DFC227-0693-464E-B1DE-7F78F377D825.jpeg
    60DFC227-0693-464E-B1DE-7F78F377D825.jpeg
    266.9 KB · Views: 18
It’s really nothing exciting except that it is in the purple family :lol:. It is just a novelty bag. I found it on Amazon when I was looking for a shearling bag last year and kept an eye on it. Well, it was marked down to 70% off from when I first saw it so I bought it. I think it is kinda fun although today being such a warm day here that I think kinda made it seem impractical. I like the little pouch. Can anyone guess the price? :lol:
I cannot guess! Lol. It is kind of cute but I am not sure if I would get much use out of it either.

Reactions: Iamminda

It looks so soft! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Lovely shade of purple! Thank you for the pic! :hugs:

$10