CL Fishnet Pumps

ashakes

O.G.
May 26, 2007
Ok, so the thought of fishnet/mesh generally scares me big time, especially on shoes, but I have seen the Louboutin Fishnet Marchand on some of you TPFers and I thought they looked better ON and actually looked sexy.

So, that being said, what's the opinion on these? Any of you have them? Plan on buying them? Or, running far far the other way? Is this shoe a yay or a big nay?

Attachments

• CL Fishnet Pump1.jpg
    CL Fishnet Pump1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 152
  • CL Fishnet Pump2.jpg
    CL Fishnet Pump2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 148
i'll look for the rihanna pic but i think it was in the new people style watch. Otherwise i will get my bro to scan it for me tonight. Maybe hers were to small but it looked like he foot was just slipping forward like it does in heels and it got smooshed. If urs don't do that then u should keep 'em for sure.

FOr me it's a nay beacause i just saw a pic of a Rihanna wearing them and her toes looked all smooshed in the front and it looked kinda gross.

I agree with you. I saw it in the People Style Watch magazine. It's a nay for me too. Found pictures of Cameron Diaz wearing them also (shoebunny.com)

christian_louboutin_heels_cameron_diaz_2.jpg
christian_louboutin_heels_cameron_diaz.jpg

I agree with you. I saw it in the People Style Watch magazine. It's a nay for me too. Found pictures of Cameron Diaz wearing them also (shoebunny.com)

christian_louboutin_heels_cameron_diaz_2.jpg
christian_louboutin_heels_cameron_diaz.jpg

Good sleuthing! Thanks. Yeah they aren't looking so good on her. I went with a bigger size than I normally would, so I'm hoping that helps. If not, I guess they are going back.