CL Fishnet Pumps

They're hot! If this were a couple years ago, I would consider getting them, but now that I'm chasing after a toddler all day long, I can't imagine what occasion I would have to wear shoes that sexy:cry:

I must be in the minority here, but I dont think these shoes are all that. They are OK, but not lust-worthy for me. I especially dont like the way the gold heel looks from behind... I do agree they look better on, even on Cameron's squished toes :P

I'm gonna have to say nay for this one. But, however, I am in love with a similar style of Christian Loubitans. I really, really, want the fishnet platform slingback CL's, but the ones with the cork sole and the open toe. It doesn't really matter for me anyway though, on all the websites they only sell them in bigger sizes now. I can't find any in a size 6, 6.5, or if you're supposed to go a size up, a 7. So I don't like the look of the shoes shown but I do love similar CL's.

Have them in the white/silver 120mm combo. (check out the thread below)

They are 1/2 size smaller than my regular CL PIGALLE sizing.

If you're getting the 120mm, you'll notice that the mesh does not offer too much support, which is alot more important in 120mm than in 100mm or the 85mm. Just FYI.

When you're not wearing these, stuff them, because they don't retain their shape well.