FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

Love this review! So thorough!
Please post photos I really wanna see how you wear it! I might steal your idea after… just saying!
I love the cream colour and was wondering the same thing even about my sky blue bag. And it is true, the leather is quite durable and dusts off dirt in no time! (I like you take care of my bags too so haven’t had anything major yet in terms of staining)
Sorry I didn't post pics of my nano Fendigraphy when I said I would, but here I am now! :heart:. These aren't great pics. I wanted to do nice stage shots, but I knew if I waited til I had the time, I wouldn't get any pics up! Lol. There's a lot of pics as I like to change my bags up and I like options! Lol. Hope this helps! I like having the nano baguette as an accessory as it frees up space in my Fendigraphy. My house key and car key fob and 4 cards fit in the nano baguette nicely. Just being able to fit my key fob in the nano baguette saves a good amount of space in the Fendigraphy for something else! My little flower pouch holds even more items!

20220422_182341.jpg

20220422_190031.jpg

20220425_155051.jpg

20220427_111548.jpg

20220427_111609.jpg

Screenshot_20220429-133159_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220429-133446_Gallery.jpg

20220504_025849.jpg

20220504_025953.jpg

Screenshot_20220504-030640_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220504-030932_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220504-031014_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't post pics of my nano Fendigraphy when I said I would, but here I am now! :heart:. These aren't great pics. I wanted to do nice stage shots, but I knew if I waited til I had the time, I wouldn't get any pics up! Lol. There's a lot of pics as I like to change my bags up and I like options! Lol. Hope this helps! I like having the nano baguette as an accessory as it frees up space in my Fendigraphy. My house key and car key fob and 4 cards fit in the nano baguette nicely. Just being able to fit my key fob in the nano baguette saves a good amount of space in the Fendigraphy for something else! My little flower pouch holds even more items!

View attachment 5395690

View attachment 5395691

View attachment 5395692

View attachment 5395693

View attachment 5395694

View attachment 5395695

View attachment 5395696

View attachment 5395697

View attachment 5395698

View attachment 5395699

View attachment 5395700

View attachment 5395701
Oh my god how creative!!!! I love every combination! And of course, I now want it :biggrin:

View attachment 5395690

View attachment 5395691

View attachment 5395692

View attachment 5395693

View attachment 5395694

View attachment 5395695

View attachment 5395696

View attachment 5395697

View attachment 5395698

View attachment 5395699

View attachment 5395700

View attachment 5395701
Which one looks the best? The white leather zuuca embossed nano baguette or the brown zucca glazed fabric nano baguette? The brown zucca pictured is the unglazed fabric. They didn't have the glazed in the store, only the unglazed. I prefer to get the glazed as I think it will be more durable.

Which one looks the best? The white leather zuuca embossed nano baguette or the brown zucca glazed fabric nano baguette? The brown zucca pictured is the unglazed fabric. They didn't have the glazed in the store, only the unglazed. I prefer to get the glazed as I think it will be more durable.
to be honest I love them all! I love the short FF strap but equally chains look super cool and the nano baguette is simply adorable! Honestly love your style

• Thanks
Reactions: so_sofya1985
Wow! Look at YOU! :heart: :loveeyes: I love ALL of it! Did you have help carrying all the beautiful packages to your car? Hahaha! I love everything! I wouldn't know how to act if I bought all of that at!. Lol.:lol: Congratulations as you got some hard to get items. I'm sure you will enjoy them no doubt!:yahoo::heart:

• Love
to be honest I love them all! I love the short FF strap but equally chains look super cool and the nano baguette is simply adorable! Honestly love your style
Thank you! I love your style too! The goodies you just purchased! Nice! I happened to check Fendi's website and the nano baguette in the glazed zucca canvas came in stock. They only had one left! I hope it's not a return as they have been out of stock for days. We'll I ordered it immediately. I think the canvas looks the best with the short zucca strap and the white leather zucca looks best with the gold chain. So I may have to get the white leather zucca too! Lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Wow! Look at YOU! :heart: :loveeyes: I love ALL of it! Did you have help carrying all the beautiful packages to your car? Hahaha! I love everything! I wouldn't know how to act if I bought all of that at!. Lol.:lol: Congratulations as you got some hard to get items. I'm sure you will enjoy them no doubt!:yahoo::heart:
Girl I didn’t carry anything, they delivered free of charge with courier (obviously) hahaha and which items are hard to get? I am not sure we my SAs are quite great at sourcing things for me. I do love your mini fendigraphy :heart:

Yes I know the boutique stock may have some items left spread out at different boutiques. The blue Fendigraphy nano has been out of stock for a while online and at the Fendi boutique I go to in Costa Mesa. I didn't see the Zucca Cookie there either and that too is not even online to buy. So girl you are hitting it out of the park imo! :drinks: Lol. One time I made 4 purchases at that Fendi boutique and since I came alone my SA walked with me to my car. Just too much bulkness to be walking all thru the mall and to my car. Lol. Yes I guess I could have condensed down and not take the boxes, but I like my boxes! Lol. I paid for them when I bought my items! :lol: I prefer to buy at the boutique as well so I can INSPECT lol. I had no choice but to order my nano baguette as it's been out of stock at the boutique and online. When that one popped up online finally, I ordered IMMEDIATELY! :lol:

• Thanks
Yes I know the boutique stock may have some items left spread out at different boutiques. The blue Fendigraphy nano has been out of stock for a while online and at the Fendi boutique I go to in Costa Mesa. I didn't see the Zucca Cookie there either and that too is not even online to buy. So girl you are hitting it out of the park imo! :drinks: Lol. One time I made 4 purchases at that Fendi boutique and since I came alone my SA walked with me to my car. Just too much bulkness to be walking all thru the mall and to my car. Lol. Yes I guess I could have condensed down and not take the boxes, but I like my boxes! Lol. I paid for them when I bought my items! :lol: I prefer to buy at the boutique as well so I can INSPECT lol. I had no choice but to order my nano baguette as it's been out of stock at the boutique and online. When that one popped up online finally, I ordered IMMEDIATELY! :lol:
Ah yes the zucca cookie was only 1 for the london store on sloane street, yes I got lucky with that one hehe
And the blue one too was long sold out but the rest is standard me thinks :smile:

Reactions: Debbie65