FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

My SA told me the Zucca cookie will be available as part of the Fendace collection!
Ah yes the zucca cookie was only 1 for the london store on sloane street, yes I got lucky with that one hehe
And the blue one too was long sold out but the rest is standard me thinks :smile:
That cropped denim jacket is such a great piece, congrats! And the zucca print cookie

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: so_sofya1985
Sorry I didn't post pics of my nano Fendigraphy when I said I would, but here I am now! :heart:. These aren't great pics. I wanted to do nice stage shots, but I knew if I waited til I had the time, I wouldn't get any pics up! Lol. There's a lot of pics as I like to change my bags up and I like options! Lol. Hope this helps! I like having the nano baguette as an accessory as it frees up space in my Fendigraphy. My house key and car key fob and 4 cards fit in the nano baguette nicely. Just being able to fit my key fob in the nano baguette saves a good amount of space in the Fendigraphy for something else! My little flower pouch holds even more items!

View attachment 5395690

View attachment 5395691

View attachment 5395692

View attachment 5395693

View attachment 5395694

View attachment 5395695

View attachment 5395696

View attachment 5395697

View attachment 5395698

View attachment 5395699

View attachment 5395700

View attachment 5395701
Wow I never realized how versatile the nano fendigraphy can be! It's like a Fendi version of the VL multipochette accessoires. I love it with the shoulder strap wrapped in silk.

Wow I never realized how versatile the nano fendigraphy can be! It's like a Fendi version of the VL multipochette accessoires. I love it with the shoulder strap wrapped in silk.
Yes thanks to the ability to add your own strap you can create your own bag pretty much! Lol. The one strap you mentioned is a Fendi top handle strap that is braided leather with a bow. It is from a Fendi Peekaboo. If you are interested there is one on sale on Fashionphile, maybe 2 on sale. Just do a search for Fendi strap on fashionphile website and you'll see all the Fendi straps for sale.

My SA told me the Zucca cookie will be available as part of the Fendace collection!
That cropped denim jacket is such a great piece, congrats! And the zucca print cookie
I just saw the first part of your message saying zucca cookie is a part of fendace collection and I’m not sure your SA is right. Here fendace comes out after the 12th of May (11th for the vip) and I got it a week ago….also I have seen the bags from fendace collection and did not spot this one…

I just saw the first part of your message saying zucca cookie is a part of fendace collection and I’m not sure your SA is right. Here fendace comes out after the 12th of May (11th for the vip) and I got it a week ago….also I have seen the bags from fendace collection and did not spot this one…
It was on the item matrix for the pop up in NYC so while it may not technically be part of Fendace it will be available along with the collection!

• Insightful
Reactions: so_sofya1985
Zuca Mia shoulder flap from FP
[/QUOTE]
Nice! I likey likey! :loveeyes: The strap is very nice. I haven't seen this one. Hummmm....I want one too!:biggrin: is this bag a small or medium bag? Did FP have it at a great price? I'm going to Google it! Lol

I’m a little late to the game, but I finally added the first Fendi to my collection. I’ve been eyeing the travel mini for quite some time but I was moreso set on the Loewe mini puzzle edge in yellow. When I saw that 24S had the Fendi for 810 instead of the 1350 from Fendi, I had to order it right away and forego the Loewe piece. I ordered two originally so I could decide between the colors and ended up keeping the yellow. As much as I like designer items, I don’t think I’m a fan of big/many logos on a bag.
.FC816BBD-E41E-4CE2-A60A-0742FCC39011.jpeg636874AA-DC19-47D8-B04A-2729DA86DA69.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m a little late to the game, but I finally added the first Fendi to my collection. I’ve been eyeing the travel mini for quite some time but I was moreso set on the Loewe mini puzzle edge in yellow. When I saw that 24S had the Fendi for 810 instead of the 1350 from Fendi, I had to order it right away and forego the Loewe piece. I ordered two originally so I could decide between the colors and ended up keeping the yellow. As much as I like designer items, I don’t think I’m a fan of big/many logos on a bag.
.View attachment 5401095View attachment 5401096
Wow that's a great savings. Do you have to pay for duties or shipping? Are you in the US? I never ordered from 24S but I have browsed on their site. I always assumed their prices were the same as what is on the designers website unless they were having their own sale. I like the yellow! Congrats!

Wow that's a great savings. Do you have to pay for duties or shipping? Are you in the US? I never ordered from 24S but I have browsed on their site. I always assumed their prices were the same as what is on the designers website unless they were having their own sale. I like the yellow! Congrats!
No duties or shipping just tax. If you look ba k in this thread, many of us ordered the mini travel because of the great price. I did have an issue first time I ordered they never sent it but I reordered the all black and it was packaged beautifully.

Reactions: Debbie65