FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

Anyone know if you can order a bag online from another boutique if your info is not in the US system? (Last Fendi purchase was in Paris). OR…will Your local boutique send for an out of stock item that’s available at another store in another state? TYIA

Anyone know if you can order a bag online from another boutique if your info is not in the US system? (Last Fendi purchase was in Paris). OR…will Your local boutique send for an out of stock item that’s available at another store in another state? TYIA

I believe if the item you are looking for is available on the US website, you can create an online account & have it shipped to a US address.

If you’re trying to purchase from a particular boutique, you can call them and they’ll take down your info and ship the item to you. I suggest asking the SA for their phone number and text your info to them to ensure spellings are correct

For out-of-stock items, my go-to boutique in California (I live in Delaware) didn’t have a pair of shoes in a size I wanted so they placed an order for me and a boutique in New York shipped it to me.

If you need an SA, please send me a PM and I can share my SA’s information.

I believe if the item you are looking for is available on the US website, you can create an online account & have it shipped to a US address.

If you’re trying to purchase from a particular boutique, you can call them and they’ll take down your info and ship the item to you. I suggest asking the SA for their phone number and text your info to them to ensure spellings are correct

For out-of-stock items, my go-to boutique in California (I live in Delaware) didn’t have a pair of shoes in a size I wanted so they placed an order for me and a boutique in New York shipped it to me.

If you need an SA, please send me a PM and I can share my SA’s information.

oh thanks for this detailed info! The bag is out of stock online and seemingly only available in California (though available elsewhere in other non US countries).

will PM

Reactions: tamqnn
Oh thank you so much!:hugs: I'm so glad you have the Zflip 3 as this helps me alot! Thank you! :heart: Don't you just love that little phone?! I do! Lol. It looks like you still some room left over. I'll have my Z3 Flip, my house key and car key fob(inside my LV Key Clay if there is room) and a thin card holder if it will fit, if not I'll have cards loose. I hope there is room for a lip gloss, eyeliner and eyelash glue. I have the LV Denim Loop and although the size of it is larger then the Fendigraphy nano, it doesn't hold much at all as it's thin! It's so cute tho! I may end up selling it, not sure. Anyway thank you for your feedback! I just called Fendi to ask for their return policy and thank God I asked! For anyone wanting to know, if you buy anything INSIDE the Fendi store and you decide to return your item within the 14 day window...you will ONLY get store credit! You will not get your form of payment refunded back to you! Yikes! However, if you purchase online, you CAN return it to get a FULL REFUND, not store credit. I was told if you order online you can still return it thru the store vs shipping it back yourself. The store can ship on your behalf if you want. Just letting people know as I was not aware and would be PISSED if I bought it inside the store and wanted to return for a refund!

Oh yes I love it! It fits in all the mini micro bags! Haha we have an excuse to buy micro bags because our phone fits lol Hows the Lv demin loop are you happy with it?

Reactions: Debbie65
Oh yes I love it! It fits in all the mini micro bags! Haha we have an excuse to buy micro bags because our phone fits lol Hows the Lv demin loop are you happy with it?
Funny that you ask about my LV Denim Loop. Well, it's a beautiful bag and paired with the right outfit (well really any outfit) it looks phenomenal as there is nothing like it (meaning a loop bag that is denim with the cool chain) that I've seen. Unfortunately I am selling it. I need a bag of its size to hold more. It holds my essentials yes but I was looking for a bag that would fit my essentials and a bit more. I ordered it so I didn't see it in person. It was so hard to get it (and it still is) so I I decided to keep it and make it work. Well, now I'm selling it. It's immaculate!

My Fendigraphy nano in white I love. It holds my bare essentials which includes my Samsung Z3 Flip. I added a round coin pouch flower as a charm to increase what I can bring with me. Ill post pics when I get a chance as I always want opinions. I tend to over accessorize at times! Hahaha!

Mmmmm… had a bit of a crazy few days at Fendi…. These are just a few of the gems I got :smile:

Fendi trainers, bag and a strap to match!
View attachment 5390921
Yes beautiful bag! I purchased the nano version in white. It's such a unique bag! If they come out with a Zucca print version either canvas or leather embossed (or debossed) I will be ALL OVER IT! LOL

• Love
Reactions: so_sofya1985
Yes beautiful bag! I purchased the nano version in white. It's such a unique bag! If they come out with a Zucca print version either canvas or leather embossed (or debossed) I will be ALL OVER IT! LOL
Oh gosh yes! I love this bag and am seriously thinking of getting it in black too!

please tell me the purpose of the nano! You wear it on the wrist every day or you keep it for the evenings ?

Oh gosh yes! I love this bag and am seriously thinking of getting it in black too!

please tell me the purpose of the nano! You wear it on the wrist every day or you keep it for the evenings ?
Ive been using my nano on a regular basis. No I will not be wearing the bag on my wrist or as a top handle unless I am going to dress up for a semi formal event and want to use the bag. It looks like it is somewhat dressy when held by hand in the closed cookie look, however it will barely hold anything in that shape. I will be using it unclipped so it has more capacity. I have a long gold chain to use as a crossbody and also I double that chain to make it shorter so I can wear it as a short under the arm look which I prefer. I also have the Fendi Zucca leather mini strap (top handle) that I use as a shoulder strap. It sits nicely under my arm which shows off the metal letters. When the bag is held lower the letters are facing the floor pretty much which defeats the reason I bought the bag. I love those letters! Lol. My phone (Samsung Z3 Flip) and my BARE essentials fit when I strategically place items in and out and when i leave the bag unclipped. The size small is nice too but it is more bag then I need now as I have plenty of larger bags. I must say I'm really surprised this white color (more like an off white/bone color) stays pretty clean all on its own! Lol. I'm careful but still I didn't expect it to stay clean! I may get a few specs of "dirt" but it lifts off with ease! I'll post some pics later tonight with the straps and with what fits inside. Im so glad I bought this little nano. I may get it in another color later on as long as I can get it at the original price. I may get it if it goes up slightly, but if it's a huge price increase then imo its not worth it. At $1290 or even at the current metallic prices I feel its a good buy as it is unique but i wont pay much more then what it is now as it is a BARE essentials bag. Im fortunate I own a phone that fits inside! If my phone didn't fit I would most likely have gotten the small like yours in white or silver if available. I'll post pics tonight!

Ive been using my nano on a regular basis. No I will not be wearing the bag on my wrist or as a top handle unless I am going to dress up for a semi formal event and want to use the bag. It looks like it is somewhat dressy when held by hand in the closed cookie look, however it will barely hold anything in that shape. I will be using it unclipped so it has more capacity. I have a long gold chain to use as a crossbody and also I double that chain to make it shorter so I can wear it as a short under the arm look which I prefer. I also have the Fendi Zucca leather mini strap (top handle) that I use as a shoulder strap. It sits nicely under my arm which shows off the metal letters. When the bag is held lower the letters are facing the floor pretty much which defeats the reason I bought the bag. I love those letters! Lol. My phone (Samsung Z3 Flip) and my BARE essentials fit when I strategically place items in and out and when i leave the bag unclipped. The size small is nice too but it is more bag then I need now as I have plenty of larger bags. I must say I'm really surprised this white color (more like an off white/bone color) stays pretty clean all on its own! Lol. I'm careful but still I didn't expect it to stay clean! I may get a few specs of "dirt" but it lifts off with ease! I'll post some pics later tonight with the straps and with what fits inside. Im so glad I bought this little nano. I may get it in another color later on as long as I can get it at the original price. I may get it if it goes up slightly, but if it's a huge price increase then imo its not worth it. At $1290 or even at the current metallic prices I feel its a good buy as it is unique but i wont pay much more then what it is now as it is a BARE essentials bag. Im fortunate I own a phone that fits inside! If my phone didn't fit I would most likely have gotten the small like yours in white or silver if available. I'll post pics tonight!
Love this review! So thorough!
Please post photos I really wanna see how you wear it! I might steal your idea after… just saying!
I love the cream colour and was wondering the same thing even about my sky blue bag. And it is true, the leather is quite durable and dusts off dirt in no time! (I like you take care of my bags too so haven’t had anything major yet in terms of staining)

Reactions: Debbie65