When pedophiles go unchecked...

What is pretty disturbing to me is that the "webmaster" of the Jack McCellan site uses the publicity that it generates to monetize it. See all the Google ads all over it?

If it was for his interest to educate people about this perv, he wouldn't plaster his page with Adsense ads. Just another sleazy webmaster looking for a quick opportunity.

What is pretty disturbing to me is that the "webmaster" of the Jack McCellan site uses the publicity that it generates to monetize it. See all the Google ads all over it?

If it was for his interest to educate people about this perv, he wouldn't plaster his page with Adsense ads. Just another sleazy webmaster looking for a quick opportunity.
:wtf: Wow, unreal.

Hey Vlad, if he needs to be compensated to publicize what this creep is doing, I have NO PROBLEM with him getting paid.

As you know running a site is not cheap.

Hey Vlad, if he needs to be compensated to publicize what this creep is doing, I have NO PROBLEM with him getting paid.

As you know running a site is not cheap.

It can swing both ways. I've seen many webmasters over the years trying to make a quick buck from other people's tragedies...

Regardless, that pedophile needs to be taken care of. And frankly, I think some parent will go vigilante on him sooner than later.

On July 28th, an extremely disturbing article appeared in several papers including the New York Times and the International Herald Tribune. The article is about the California police's inability to take action against a self-proclaimed pedophile who is posting his musings about children along with images and lists of places that pedophiles can go to find children. This man is well known to the folks who live here in the Seattle area. He lived here until a local news reporter found his website and exposed him publicly, also putting him on the radar of the local police.. He left the area several months ago for California.

This individual, named Jack McClellen, posts non sexual photos of children he's taken at local fairs, parks and other public places where children gather. His website attempts to promote acceptance of pedophilia and directs other like minded perverts to public places where children might congregate.

McClellan indicated that his move to California from Seattle was prompted by the climate and the fact that California has "so many world-class children's attractions here, Disneyland, festivals and whatnot." While law enforcement officials in California say that, for now, there is nothing they can do about McClellan's postings, one man has set up a website to take the law into his own hands:

http://jackmcclellan.com/

Here's the NYT Article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/28/us/28pedophile.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

This guy is getting national attention now, so look for many states to start passing laws making it illegal to photograph minor children in public places without their parents' consent. This guy is a time bomb and he needs to be stopped.

As an abuse victim myself as a child - I find this completely sickening and I actually want to cry!

How can he be allowed to actually state that he is going somewhere because of "so many world-class children's attractions here, Disneyland, festivals and whatnot."

Oh god I have to leave this thread.....

I saw this on the news last night. This is so outrageous. I cant believe nobody has killed him! I know if he was caught in my city I would have to off his ass! Sick f**&.

Here's the latest, he's been arrested:

A man who blogs about his attraction to young girls but says he doesn't touch them was arrested Monday near a university child care facility with a camera, police said.

Jack McClellan, 45, who is unemployed and lives out of his car, was arrested at 1:40 p.m. at the University of California, Los Angeles, campus police said in a statement. He was arrested near the university's Infant Development Program, which provides onsite care for children 3 months to 3 year sold and serves faculty, students and staff, according to the university's Web site.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293173,00.html

Here's the latest, he's been arrested:

A man who blogs about his attraction to young girls but says he doesn't touch them was arrested Monday near a university child care facility with a camera, police said.

Jack McClellan, 45, who is unemployed and lives out of his car, was arrested at 1:40 p.m. at the University of California, Los Angeles, campus police said in a statement. He was arrested near the university's Infant Development Program, which provides onsite care for children 3 months to 3 year sold and serves faculty, students and staff, according to the university's Web site.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293173,00.html

What a creep! :cursing:

Sleazy: contemptibly low, mean, or disreputable:

Ouch! A harsh statement for a person with an atomic knowledge of the situation. You must do your homework before you insert your small foot into your large donkey!

Your statement is typical of someone who condones Jack's behavior and therefore needs to interject his/her random (however) absurd hypothesis to gain support for his/her irrationality. Simply meant: You may be a closet pedophile!

If you cared (and you do not), you'll see that the site is dismantled and the ads are no longer there. However, for your curious and diminutive mind I made approx. $125 on the ads. Furthermore, I worked over approx 150 hours on that site so parents could receive the most updated information about Jack's whereabouts.

Let's make this clear too, pedophilia is not synonymous with child abuse.

You see Mr. Armchair Warrior, I'd hate to have you in the battle, all talk and insults; however you take no action to make change. It's easier for you to criticize than it is to take a stance for what you believe. All talk and little effort.

Stop insulting people that want change and put down the remote and take some action in your community.

RT