When pedophiles go unchecked...

Hey Vlad, if he needs to be compensated to publicize what this creep is doing, I have NO PROBLEM with him getting paid.

As you know running a site is not cheap.

Roo,

Thank you for stepping up to the plate and coming to my defense. People like Vlad are talkers and not doers. They talk the talk but can't walk the walk!

The cost was not very expensive; however I did take time away from my job to work on the site. I put in over 150 hours of early morning and long nights. I have over 1000 letters from educators, law enforcement, parents and guardians thanking me for the site.

Keep in mind; for every Jack there is one hundred more. We must be vigilant with our children and we must know who our children befriend.

Protecting our children (not necessarily from pedophiles) from people that want to hurt our children is priority. Keep in mind, most children are abused by someone that child knew or knows and most abusers (on average) abuse 117 times before apprehension.

If you see a person taking photos or talking to you child...GET INVOLVED RIGHT AWAY! Get in his/her face and ask questions. If a reporter you want to see credentials etc.

Jack is on his way back to WA...

RT

JAN,

Staying focused on Jack only directs attention away from all the hundred Jacks that exist. We must be vigilant with our children and as parents stay involved!

I am glad to have you part of this discussion. :smile:

Ron

Hey Ron,

I'm the original poster of this thread and Vlad is a great guy, in fact, I'm sure you'd like him a lot. He helped found this board and gives us all a place to discuss (openly) stuff like this. I think that you need to apologize for some of the comments you made. I know Vlad personally and even I'm a bit offended.

Keep fighting the good fight, ok?

Hey Ron,

I'm the original poster of this thread and Vlad is a great guy, in fact, I'm sure you'd like him a lot. He helped found this board and gives us all a place to discuss (openly) stuff like this. I think that you need to apologize for some of the comments you made. I know Vlad personally and even I'm a bit offended.

Keep fighting the good fight, ok?

Roo,

I apologize to you; however he fired the first insult and I was offended. He does NOT know me and I am a person of good character and I do not appreciate his comments.

I am fighting for the safety of my children, your children and his children (assuming you have children). I do not tolerate arm chair warriors and I certainly do not like people that insult without knowing all the facts. You see Roo, it's takes less energy for someone to insult than is does for this person to commend. To praise means he would need to investigate!

Roo, I'm tired of the talkers and we need more doers. Also, he said called me another "sleazy web master". Who are the others?

Roo, I'm sorry to you and thank you for the compliments. :smile:

Ron

I read that Jack was upset that the Santa Monica police were passing out flyers with his picture and license plate number. When you openly admit that you're a pedophile...what do you expect?? He said he was going to sue them.

Ron, obviously Vlad doesnt know you personally. He was just expressing his opinions. Its not like he expected the actual webmaster of that site to read that!

Thank you for keeping everybody updated on the whereabouts of pedophiles.

I read that Jack was upset that the Santa Monica police were passing out flyers with his picture and license plate number. When you openly admit that you're a pedophile...what do you expect?? He said he was going to sue them.

Ron, obviously Vlad doesnt know you personally. He was just expressing his opinions. Its not like he expected the actual webmaster of that site to read that!

Thank you for keeping everybody updated on the whereabouts of pedophiles.

Jack was upset; however he gave the police permission to take his photo. His reason: to eliminate him as a possible suspect if an attack on a child did occur.

You see, Jack is so straightforward with his honesty (with various topics)...it's scary! In addition, the man is a media hound and he loves the attention. Jack has pushed the envelop and he knows it and that's why he is taking advantage of his 15 minutes of fame.

Look, Jack may not be a pedophile. He may be this person who has a split personality that loves to be on center stage.

In my opinion, he is dangerous to some extend. You don't throw an alcoholic into a liquor store and not expect him to not have the urge to sample the product. Jack is the alcoholic and the kids are his bottle. That's a straightforward explanation and comparison.

Right now the site will be toned down and I'll be concentrating on my Victims of Abuse blog at http://www.newsaroo.com/blogs/abuse/. This blog is there for people that have been abused and would like to share his/her story.

Thanks all and I'll keep you updated.

RT