-:¦:-•:*’”*:• The Hands-Free Bumbag/Belt Bag/Waistpack Club •:*’”*:•.-:¦:-•

I did purchase it from 24S. I remember when this collection came out. Like you, I wasn’t fully sure on the colors but since they offer a return within 30 days I decided to go for it. Plus with the 10% promo code off of the already good price, I decided to get it. I really like the colors and the metallic silver looks pretty against the monogram canvas. I do wear mostly neutrals and solid colors so it has been easy to work with my wardrobe. I’ve seen this particular style going for crazy amounts on the resale market. I can’t believe how much LV bumbags are going for on the resale.
I saw them going for a crazy amount too!!! I was just able to place an order for the monogram bumbag, which likely won't happen due to it being discontinued soon. If that doesn't come and I can still get this one on 24S I will do it. I also have the Rakuten app which gives cash back, but I was waiting for that to go up higher! I feel like I will eventually end up going this route. As with everything else I buy, I'm trying to convince myself I don't need it.

Question to bumbag owners would you recommend the mwt black trim or normal vachetta? Knowing what you know now, which one would you buy and why? I’m planning on using it when travelling again
I just ordered MWT and chose Vachetta instead of the black. Personally, although both are stunning, I liked the classic look of the vachetta and am looking forward to the patina over time. That being said, traveling with Vachetta does make me nervous! I think go with the color you think you will wear the most, as you can always buy a twilly and use Appleguard just in case!!

Reactions: Bumbles and Loriad
I just ordered MWT and chose Vachetta instead of the black. Personally, although both are stunning, I liked the classic look of the vachetta and am looking forward to the patina over time. That being said, traveling with Vachetta does make me nervous! I think go with the color you think you will wear the most, as you can always buy a twilly and use Appleguard just in case!!
We just returned from a cruise and I saw a woman wearing her bumbag with vachetta over a bathing suit and not really being careful. I would like to be able to do that! I didn't know you could choose vachetta with MWT!

I think in my heart I would prefer the black trim for travelling but now it is gone, so have missed out. :crybaby::frown: I think if I got the mono I would have to take care of it too much and it would take the fun out of holidays and travelling right? Also, when I go to the bathroom etc… or need to leave my bag with hubby black trim is easier for him to manage as I know he would just leave the bag or just grab it with wet or dirty hands lol I wish they would give us more lag time before the discontinuation. Congrats on getting yours!

Used my bumbag this weekend. Since I had a long drive, I decided to let it tan a bit while driving. It already has a light patina to it after sitting near a window for a couple of weeks. I’ve been enjoying the bumbag so far and it has allowed me to give my Palm Springs Mini a break.
View attachment 5345469
Your bumbag is gorgeous :loveeyes: and it has a beautiful patina! Did you spray it with anything or is it just only been tanning naturally in the sun?

Reactions: Loriad
She has arrived! I'm very pleasantly surprised! I was kind of hoping that I wouldn't like it so it would help my bank account! I tried on the empreinte and thought it was small and I already have the double zip pochette and 2 pochette accessories. I think this is better for me for travel. I inspected it and don't see any issues. I just wonder if it cracks later down the road if LV will work with me. 20220308_093251.jpg

Attachments

• 20220308_093316.jpg
    20220308_093316.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20220308_093343.jpg
    20220308_093343.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 20220308_093356.jpg
    20220308_093356.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 20220308_093442.jpg
    20220308_093442.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 23
She has arrived! I'm very pleasantly surprised! I was kind of hoping that I wouldn't like it so it would help my bank account! I tried on the empreinte and thought it was small and I already have the double zip pochette and 2 pochette accessories. I think this is better for me for travel. I inspected it and don't see any issues. I just wonder if it cracks later down the road if LV will work with me. View attachment 5346820
Beautiful! Im glad you got one and happy with the size

• Love
Reactions: Loriad
Used my bumbag this weekend. Since I had a long drive, I decided to let it tan a bit while driving. It already has a light patina to it after sitting near a window for a couple of weeks. I’ve been enjoying the bumbag so far and it has allowed me to give my Palm Springs Mini a break.
View attachment 5345469
This will look absolutely fabulous with a nice tan !! Congrats.

She has arrived! I'm very pleasantly surprised! I was kind of hoping that I wouldn't like it so it would help my bank account! I tried on the empreinte and thought it was small and I already have the double zip pochette and 2 pochette accessories. I think this is better for me for travel. I inspected it and don't see any issues. I just wonder if it cracks later down the road if LV will work with me. View attachment 5346820
Congrats and Welcome to the club !! It does patina alot faster than my others did so enjoy that light leather while it lasts !!

• Love
Reactions: Bumbles and Loriad
wow the LOL at 24S has been reduced by $152 and first time buyers get addional 10% off, makes it $1476
Darn I wish I had waited to purchase it!!! but I do love it and seeing it in person, I like the pattern. Just wish LV made it with black trim!!! BTW what is the D ring on the lower front for?

wow the LOL at 24S has been reduced by $152 and first time buyers get addional 10% off, makes it $1476
Darn I wish I had waited to purchase it!!! but I do love it and seeing it in person, I like the pattern. Just wish LV made it with black trim!!! BTW what is the D ring on the lower front for?
I think the D ring is meant for bag charm but the location can be awkward. I have seen some people attached a gold chain to it connecting to the zipper pull as decoration.