-:¦:-•:*’”*:• The Hands-Free Bumbag/Belt Bag/Waistpack Club •:*’”*:•.-:¦:-•

Hi fellow LV lovers…I’m in need of some help on making a decision…my mono bumbag recently started to show cracks around the zipper area it’s in in excellent new condition….since there are no mono bumbags currently and they are being discontinued I’m given the option to get another bag, order a world tour version bumbag , or keep my current cracked bag. For those that have had bags with cracks does it get worse after time? I’m told that if I do decide to keep it and eventually try to exchange it if the cracks worse they can deem it as wear and tear and deny it at a later time it’s also up to the store manager at the time…would you keep the cracked bag or just get something else?

Reactions: worty
Hi fellow LV lovers…I’m in need of some help on making a decision…my mono bumbag recently started to show cracks around the zipper area it’s in in excellent new condition….since there are no mono bumbags currently and they are being discontinued I’m given the option to get another bag, order a world tour version bumbag , or keep my current cracked bag. For those that have had bags with cracks does it get worse after time? I’m told that if I do decide to keep it and eventually try to exchange it if the cracks worse they can deem it as wear and tear and deny it at a later time it’s also up to the store manager at the time…would you keep the cracked bag or just get something else?
I had a pochette metis in reverse mono that had cracks in the canvas. Took it into LV and they offered either a credit or I could keep the bag. I didn't hesitate to return it because it will get worse. I knew it would be hard for me to get another reverse monogram PM but I was willing to take the risk. It ended up working out for the best because they had a seasonal PM monogram with the braided handle that came out that day and I was able to use my credit for that one. Without a doubt, I would get credit and use it towards another bag. Why keep a canvas bag that is already cracking and has the potential to get worse? The world tour will be discontinued on March 1st per a person I follow on IG with all of the LV News. The regular monogram as you know will be discontinued on April 1st. Sorry to hear what happened to your bag. I hope it all works out for you.

Reactions: theprettymiss
I had a pochette metis in reverse mono that had cracks in the canvas. Took it into LV and they offered either a credit or I could keep the bag. I didn't hesitate to return it because it will get worse. I knew it would be hard for me to get another reverse monogram PM but I was willing to take the risk. It ended up working out for the best because they had a seasonal PM monogram with the braided handle that came out that day and I was able to use my credit for that one. Without a doubt, I would get credit and use it towards another bag. Why keep a canvas bag that is already cracking and has the potential to get worse? The world tour will be discontinued on March 1st per a person I follow on IG with all of the LV News. The regular monogram as you know will be discontinued on April 1st. Sorry to hear what happened to your bag. I hope it all works out for you.

Thank you for your response…true why keep a bag that will only crack more…maybe it’s time to say bye to the bumbag and get something else

Reactions: Bumbles
Hello I just joined the club and bought a pre loved bumbag! Unfortunately I noticed some cracks in the corners of the back zipper. Is this common for this bag. Do you think LV would do anything for me since I bought preloved?

Attachments

• 8DD6C9A6-7BAC-4A0E-89F0-0206100E9E4C.jpeg
    8DD6C9A6-7BAC-4A0E-89F0-0206100E9E4C.jpeg
    283.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 6EC44DD1-3D63-43C9-B57E-D56FF6F6A31C.jpeg
    6EC44DD1-3D63-43C9-B57E-D56FF6F6A31C.jpeg
    274.7 KB · Views: 42
Does anyone here have the MWT Bumbag with 4”11 - 5ft height?

I want to get one before they discontinue it, but the store doesn’t have any of the mono in stock for me to try on.

just wanna know how it fits before I order one :smile:

thank you! Xx

Reactions: Loriad