My ABCDior

Hai Hai…
I really need you all help here.

Considering to have another lady dior, I have already Medium LD phyton gold and Small ABCDior black ultra matte.

then my SA sent me these beauties (ABDior warm taupe, ABCDior cloud blue , ABCDior Griss acier, mini LD perle griss opalin).
Could you please help me decide and give your personal favorite? And which color is the one that harder to get?
Thank you in advance

Griss Acier

186ABAE7-BF18-4BA5-B86A-20481E1B3218.jpeg

Warm taupe

90729DE4-7CAC-4F9A-A8CF-24E878A98AD1.jpeg

Cloud blye
CF3D0175-4FC9-4567-9AC3-B71A13BA3A9A.jpeg

Mini LD perle griss opalin
69AE27CB-8B85-4BA1-BE96-05EE33E68B9C.jpeg

Yes! Cloud blue with the enamel charms and then steel gray! Love then both, but I must say, my favourite is the cloud blue. Such a beautiful colour. My SA had to have it shipped from another store (I’m based in Canada) but worth it.

is it hard to get the cloud blue?
And how about the color is it east to match any kind of fit for cloud blue?

Just loving all the bags..my dilemma is a bit different, I want a Lady Dior but need shoes(think manolo hangisi) to match..ofc black is easy but in your opinion are there other Lady Dior colors that match with Manolos,J.choo or Valentino.Problem is we dont have stores like Nordstorm where all brands are together..here Dior is a separate boutique.If no choice i will go for the safe black LD with light gold hardware and black manolos with crystal buckle.TIA for help.

Just loving all the bags..my dilemma is a bit different, I want a Lady Dior but need shoes(think manolo hangisi) to match..ofc black is easy but in your opinion are there other Lady Dior colors that match with Manolos,J.choo or Valentino.Problem is we dont have stores like Nordstorm where all brands are together..here Dior is a separate boutique.If no choice i will go for the safe black LD with light gold hardware and black manolos with crystal buckle.TIA for help.

If you check post #19 by @XCCX she pairs a gold mini LD with gold Valentino Rockstuds. I think there are other posts with MB but this is one that stuck out in my memory for being perfect matches.

Reactions: XCCX