My ABCDior

wanna get some thoughts on the ss22 heart cannage ld vs regular white ld
both in latte white colour

Which would you choose ?

View attachment 5357338

View attachment 5357339
Chanel is doing alot of heart shape bags/jewelry right now too.
I'm personally not a fan of these heart pieces but if you are, then go for the heart one. I always go for the classics. I don't think age is a factor because my sister (triplet sister) just got the heart chanel bag and we are the same age 38yo). I would never get it. It is your preference. Get what makes your heart skip a beat. :smile: let us know what you get!

Hi everyone, hope you’re all well!
Does anybody know if the customisable charms on the strap of the My ABCDior also come in silver? I want to order the black in silver hardware and want the charms on the strap to match. However, online, it is only giving me the option of pale gold / ultra matte. Thank you in advance!View attachment 5337541
I just got a preloved abcdior (got super lucky at a great price and excellent/new condition w/ full set). The authenticity card says it was purchased in Japan on 8/20/21. My charms are silver heart, bling crystal CD light gold and dark silver heart. I got it authenticated. So I'm assuming charms do come in silver.

20220319_180946.jpg

I asked this question in the Lady Dior Clubhouse before realizing that this one existed but just wondering ...anybody have the red my ABCDior from 2019 (date code 09-MA-0159)? I’m curious what shade of red it is. The listing showed more of an orange undertone but the additional pics in different lighting that I was provided showed more blue undertone. TIA!’

Chanel is doing alot of heart shape bags/jewelry right now too.
I'm personally not a fan of these heart pieces but if you are, then go for the heart one. I always go for the classics. I don't think age is a factor because my sister (triplet sister) just got the heart chanel bag and we are the same age 38yo). I would never get it. It is your preference. Get what makes your heart skip a beat. :smile: let us know what you get!
ordered it on the dior website and just received! ❤️

Attachments

• 5D95CF0D-F38B-4627-AB37-B649F97FF88F.jpeg
    5D95CF0D-F38B-4627-AB37-B649F97FF88F.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 219
Hi! Does anyone know how the Ultra Matte hardware and leather wear? Is it much higher maintenance than silver or gold hardware? I've seen some pre-owned Ultra Matte lady diors that have the matte finish scuff off and it just looks awful

Reactions: kitkat_08
Does anyone know if the charms with crystals are being charged now even with the purchase of the lady abcdior? I was told they are no longer free by the SA when visiting the store earlier today, but I thought that was strange. All this time I thought customers can pick 3 charms including crystal ones.

• Wow
Reactions: Chanellover2015
Does anyone know if the charms with crystals are being charged now even with the purchase of the lady abcdior? I was told they are no longer free by the SA when visiting the store earlier today, but I thought that was strange. All this time I thought customers can pick 3 charms including crystal ones.
When I purchased mine about a year ago, they had a selection of non-crystal charms that qualified for the 3 included with the bag; if you wanted something outside of that pre-selected assortment (ie something with crystals), you had to pay for it.

Hi lovelies! I’m new to the dior world and the lady dior have always caught my eye so I’m looking to finally bite the bullet but noticed the badge selection is super limited online and I’m not located in a city with a boutique. Are some badges limited or seasonal? Thank you!

Hi lovelies! I’m new to the dior world and the lady dior have always caught my eye so I’m looking to finally bite the bullet but noticed the badge selection is super limited online and I’m not located in a city with a boutique. Are some badges limited or seasonal? Thank you!
Some badges are but boutiques definitely have more selection.

Reactions: litostar