My ABCDior

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Some celebrities attending the Dior Couture show were spotted with the new MyLadyDior, which comes with personalized charms that slide into a piece of leather near the base of the strap as opposed to snap-on/twist-off pins. The new style is also available for the first time in what appears to be satin (could be velvet too, can't really tell from the picture), with crystal-inlaid charms:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Love

averagejoe likes this.
  3. That green is sure a statement!

Apricots, ODEDIHAIMS and averagejoe like this.
  4. 100%

5. Just woowww [emoji4][emoji4]

6. Wow, nice strap... i just saw on IG too.
    I wish they would sell the strap separate

Attached Files:

ayakabx, LVoe4DB, hartwin and 5 others like this.
  7. Oh wow! That explains why the My Lady Dior was absent from the website for weeks (not that I check daily or anything :hrmm:) . Thanks for the info!

PinkTulip, yenny90 and averagejoe like this.
  8. I like this personalization more. There are more possibilities, and the charms look very secure this way.

9. That green is TDF!

vieberryholic likes this.
  10. Obsessed with this new strap, I much prefer it. I really hope they do the black with silver hw in this style.
    Anyone know a release date?

11. It's already at some boutiques. Call your local Dior to inquire.

.BlueHydrangea. likes this.
  12. Oh I really love this dag, I just wish it didn't have all these charms on it! Is the big key chain like letter-charm removable? I assume it's not?

Any way, gorgeous bag. The green would not suit me at all, no matter how much I wound want it to, but I loved the look of it. I hope someone on here buys it cause it is really lovely! The second on the other hand.. also gorgeous!

13. The D I O R charms hanging from the grommet under the handles is not removable, although you can wear the bag backwards and there will not be any charms at all.

14. Ooh, I like this personalization more than the badges. It's more understated.I hope they will sell the strap only next time so I can swap with my existing MLD strap.

averagejoe likes this.
  15. my SA just sent me new lady dior
    are they gorgeous???? and more strap details..
    does anyone know if the price goes up already???? IMG-20190201-WA0046.jpg IMG-20190201-WA0047.jpg IMG-20190201-WA0036.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice