My ABCDior

It’s droolworthy! I love how it has a bluish tint to it in natural light. I’ve been wanting to buy one in cloud blue but it’s sold out…but now after seeing this, I am definitely going to consider this color :amuse: do you find it more warm gray or cooler gray in general?
To me I feel like it leans more cool. I do love it. Let us know if you decide to get one.

Hello all,

Newbie here who’s been lurking around for ages! Thanks to your wonderful insights that have been so invaluable to helping with my purchase.

I just bought a new (both literally and to me) MyABC Dior in Fard off a reseller and intend to have some of the pins changed. However, I notice that the pins leave an imprint on the leather piece it’s on - and was wondering if it might be possible to change that leather piece as well.

I do have the original sales receipt for after-sales service. Would like to ask if anyone has had experience with replacing the leather piece? Have you also had issues with the pin marks, and do they fade over time if you remove the pins and relax the leather?

TIA!

Reactions: Dinhky
Tried this MyABC in fard on yesterday and I think I’m in love. I originally went into the store to look at navy and grey options but this caught my eye and it’s honestly the most beautiful shade IRL. Still thinking it over but might end up being a birthday/Christmas treat this year :love:View attachment 5252759
I say go for it! It’s really the most unique shade out there, so stunning! I love mine :love:

Hi everyone, I want to own my first Dior, and I’m undecided between these beautiful colors. I’ve always been a Chanel girl and I thought the D-Lite will be a nice diversity to my usual leather handbags. But I’m worried about the wear and tear of the embroidered canvas. TIA.

Attachments

• E6FB17FE-BAD7-4243-8DD3-B6F8A082C1C7.jpeg
    E6FB17FE-BAD7-4243-8DD3-B6F8A082C1C7.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 96
Hi everyone, I want to own my first Dior, and I’m undecided between these beautiful colors. I’ve always been a Chanel girl and I thought the D-Lite will be a nice diversity to my usual leather handbags. But I’m worried about the wear and tear of the embroidered canvas. TIA.
This D-lite particularly looks gorgeous. I was worried about canvas bags too but when I saw the book tote in person, I just fell in love and couldn’t resist. The craftsmanship is just amazing. I’m sure the D-lites are the same. So far my book tote is still in a good shape. :smile:. Other than the canvas one, I might be the minority here — I like the cloud blue one although the other two seem to be more neutral.

Reactions: Tulipifera and JHBR
This D-lite particularly looks gorgeous. I was worried about canvas bags too but when I saw the book tote in person, I just fell in love and couldn’t resist. The craftsmanship is just amazing. I’m sure the D-lites are the same. So far my book tote is still in a good shape. :smile:. Other than the canvas one, I might be the minority here — I like the cloud blue one although the other two seem to be more neutral.

Thank you for your feedback. ☺️ I’m glad to hear the book tote is holding up pretty well! I’m falling more and more in love with the brand - and I’m obsessing over the small book tote and hope to own one in the future.

Reactions: Chanellover2015

i have the left bottom grey one and it's gorgeous. I was really tempted to get the taupe one but I went for grey after all because I didn't like their new charms. But now I see why they make the charms like that these days. The old charms make scratches a lot naturally as they mingle together as you walk etc., and it's inevitable. I presume there's less damage with the new charms because they're not just plain metals.

Reactions: Tulipifera