Scarves Spring/summer 2022 scarves

@Notorious Pink and @laurenad - I love that dark green Lift Profile; it was one of my first choices last season. Very classic but the colors are more modern. The green border is everything; I even asked if there was a corresponding leather color. I was told ‘no’ but I’m keeping my eyes open. One never knows with H.
Hermès DOES need more green!

Spectacular! Congratulations. I was just thinking this design is perfect for CSGM and the color is glorious!
This one just arrived on my doorstep, jumped on my shoulders, and I fell in love immediately! The yellow CSGM I've been waiting for!
Uh oh (for my wallet)…I was trying to tell myself that I don’t need this despite yellow being my favorite color (wasn’t sure about the design in this size) but ummm this looks amazing!!!
This is so stunning that I gasped. It makes a great entry. Congratulations on this choice!
Thank you LKBNOLA, momoc, Maedi and markova!

Reactions: Maedi and momoc
Visiting with my morther yesterday in Puerto Banus, Spain, she bought the beautiful ’Dance Pacific’ (everyone in the store was very nice, but they had no bags, and hardly any scarves from the new season, nor seemingly knowledge about different designs - odd)View attachment 5302710)
Disappointing but I am twins on the scarf! It is a lovely and surprising colorway. Cngratulations!

Oooh don't think I have seen that. Is there a link to it somewhere? I'm a cashmere shawl girl, I find silk doesn't stay in place and wondering if the "heavier" silk might make me change my mind?
Me too! I wish the tigre royal was a 140 csgm; I wonder if it's possible to print double-sided cashmere shawls? One in that light blue tigre royal would be a dream :heart: