Scarves Spring/summer 2022 scarves

Hello, here are a few shots of Faubourg Tropical in the natural/Gris/anthracite CW #12. Although the design is in shades of gray with a little black, it also goes well with neutral taupes. The bags colors, in counterclockwise order, are Etain, Prunoir, Graphite, Ebene Barenia Faubourg, Indigo and Vert Fonce.
Ignore the slight greenish tint overall, it’s just the light in that room.
iA4D93A70-DED1-4F85-86D6-3A58C09057FF.jpegC37C074A-DE07-47D2-91B1-196842FA4BE6.jpeg2C337A8B-C50E-4CB1-8455-E733E1A50130.jpeg0DD3FAEE-146A-403D-958B-A22D2FD9F1AC.jpeg

Hi Scarfies! @Sammy Royal and @blydia have posted beautiful mod shots of Faubourg Tropical cw11 and I just got home from NJ where I picked it up at the Short Hills boutique last Friday. Haven't had time for mod shots yet but was delighted to see already that it pairs perfectly with some spring/summer t-shirts and sweaters (not counting camel and cream) as well as a great JCrew sweater jacket from last season in pink. So here are some flat photos for any of y'all pondering.
IMG_3136-1.jpgIMG_3135-1.jpg

Hello, here are a few shots of Faubourg Tropical in the natural/Gris/anthracite CW #12. Although the design is in shades of gray with a little black, it also goes well with neutral taupes. The bags colors, in counterclockwise order, are Etain, Prunoir, Graphite, Ebene Barenia Faubourg, Indigo and Vert Fonce.
iView attachment 5303040View attachment 5303042View attachment 5303043View attachment 5303044

Thanks so much for sharing, pierina, and so nice to see you! :flowers: Hope all's well with you and your family. I've been wondering about this CW, so helpful to see your photos, and hear your thoughts. Seems to beautifully complement many of your bags. Is it a keeper?

iView attachment 5303040View attachment 5303042View attachment 5303043View attachment 5303044
Thank you for this! I have been eyeing this on the site but wasnt sure about how it looked IRL.

Reactions: pierina2
Thanks so much for sharing, pierina, and so nice to see you! :flowers: Hope all's well with you and your family. I've been wondering about this CW, so helpful to see your photos, and hear your thoughts. Seems to beautifully complement many of your bags. Is it a keeper?

Hello etoile! I hope that you’ve been happy and healthy? We’re all fine here too. Thank you, it is definitely a keeper. The foliage was just irresistible. I tried #11 first, which is lovely, but the colors were too warm for me. I’ve let my hair go silver so the neutrals are all more flattering now.

Hi Scarfies! @Sammy Royal and @blydia have posted beautiful mod shots of Faubourg Tropical cw11 and I just got home from NJ where I picked it up at the Short Hills boutique last Friday. Haven't had time for mod shots yet but was delighted to see already that it pairs perfectly with some spring/summer t-shirts and sweaters (not counting camel and cream) as well as a great JCrew sweater jacket from last season in pink. So here are some flat photos for any of y'all pondering.
View attachment 5303149View attachment 5303150
Congratulations, @LKBNOLA. What a lovely choice! This shawl looks more and more enthralling to me. Eagerly looking forward to seeing your modshots, after @Sammy Royal's, @blydia's and @Pivoine66's! The more, the merrier :biggrin:

Congratulations, @LKBNOLA. What a lovely choice! This shawl looks more and more enthralling to me. Eagerly looking forward to seeing your modshots, after @Sammy Royal's, @blydia's and @Pivoine66's! The more, the merrier :biggrin:
Yes thank you @Marie-the-Mary. @Pivoine66's comparison shots were so very helpful. I know you got the beautiful Paisley Blossom in pink last season too! It has been great to see the comparison shots. I am so thrilled with the "pink" FT-- I have wanted a shawl similar to Leila in forever but the magic of this one is outstanding. It is both warm and serene and also can be cooled down with more wintry pinks...And I am now waiting for the triangle in gris chine/bleu (to get away from pinks even though I am on Blue Ban Island)!

OMG! Major congrats! This is much more gorgeous than I thought it would be... This is now the second FT that I did not consider in the first place... Thank you so much for these helpful pix! If you could share some mod shots, whenever you would find the time, that would be really lovely... :flowers::flowers::flowers:
View attachment 5303149View attachment 5303150
Congrats, dear twin! Isn‘t it beautiful?! ❤️

Oooh don't think I have seen that. Is there a link to it somewhere? I'm a cashmere shawl girl, I find silk doesn't stay in place and wondering if the "heavier" silk might make me change my mind?
They havent produced them in a few years. I keep hoping that they do! You can't really tell from photos, but the silk on them is thicker and heavier.

Visiting with my morther yesterday in Puerto Banus, Spain, she bought the beautiful ’Dance Pacific’ (everyone in the store was very nice, but they had no bags, and hardly any scarves from the new season, nor seemingly knowledge about different designs - odd)View attachment 5302710)
Congratulations to your mom; that cw is very beautiful.
However - this belongs in the AW 21 thread, not SS 22. :flowers: