Lady Dior clubhouse

Actually, if you use a microfiber eyeglasses cloth instead, but make sure that you only wet a tiny spot on it with Windex (make sure none of the Windex touches the leather), then the risk of scratching will be even less.
Hi! I just wanted to thank you. It took quite a long time but the one spot is completely gone and the other is so faint, I will probably be the only one who ever knows. I am so happy that it is now in such excellent condition. I appreciate your expertise.

This bag was only available for pre-order in the micro size although the size in the photo appears to be the small size. It's called the Dior Cupidon and the micro bag is £2650 in the UK. It appears to be a metallic champagne gold coloured leather
What do y'all think of the wear and tear of the leather will be? I'm seriously considering the micro bag or the card holder :love:

Hi! I just wanted to thank you. It took quite a long time but the one spot is completely gone and the other is so faint, I will probably be the only one who ever knows. I am so happy that it is now in such excellent condition. I appreciate your expertise.
Yay! I'm very glad that it worked!!!

So I just bought the new wicker Lady Dior for my wife! (Yes, we heeded your all's advice on the navy being easier to wear) We actually also decided to go with navy version because we bought an embroidered strap and saddle bag in December and so now we can return the black embroidered strap we bought and use the embroidered strap that comes with the Lady Dior for both bags, reducing our overall costs :smile:

That being said, our SA kept saying it's a limited edition bag and how there's only 8 left in the US and 0 left of the latte version. Is that historically true for the non-classic Lady Dior models? Once they are sold out, they are sold out, and Dior doesn't normally do restocks? Just curious if it's truly "limited edition" or not.

Thanks all for your advice so far, we'll upload pics of it once we pick it up next Sunday. Unfortunately the Washington DC store didn't have it in stock at the store when we went today so they'll have to ship it in. I, of course, had to sneak in a purchase of my own and get myself the new all-black B22 sneakers, hah.

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 11.56.08 PM.png

So I just bought the new wicker Lady Dior for my wife! (Yes, we heeded your all's advice on the navy being easier to wear) We actually also decided to go with navy version because we bought an embroidered strap and saddle bag in December and so now we can return the black embroidered strap we bought and use the embroidered strap that comes with the Lady Dior for both bags, reducing our overall costs :smile:

That being said, our SA kept saying it's a limited edition bag and how there's only 8 left in the US and 0 left of the latte version. Is that historically true for the non-classic Lady Dior models? Once they are sold out, they are sold out, and Dior doesn't normally do restocks? Just curious if it's truly "limited edition" or not.

Thanks all for your advice so far, we'll upload pics of it once we pick it up next Sunday. Unfortunately the Washington DC store didn't have it in stock at the store when we went today so they'll have to ship it in. I, of course, had to sneak in a purchase of my own and get myself the new all-black B22 sneakers, hah.

View attachment 5291263
I saw this in store and had to do a double take because it was so beautiful. Congrats on the purchase!

View attachment 5291263

Great choice! The contrast is great. The limited quantities is generally true for seasonal colors or editions. They might be renewed for future depending on popularity but not always in the same colorways. The wicker edition bags have historically been one time runs I believe, so it is smart to snap it up if it is something you / your wife want!

What do y'all think of the wear and tear of the leather will be? I'm seriously considering the micro bag or the card holder :love:

Depends on how 'rough' you are with the bag, generally Dior leather is quite sturdy. I can't compare it to other designer brands as I've always been a loyal and devoted Dior fan, but I've heard it's quite good compared to other designer brand leathers. I've also heard the patent is more 'study' and have been using my patent leather Lady Dior long wallet since 2011. It's been thrown in to bags with other items and apart from a slight patina, it's in just as good condition as the day I bought it except for a pen mark which can't come off.

My friend has the same wallet in black lambskin leather, she's had hers since 2009 and apart from some slight scuffing on the corners, the leather is still in good condition. With regular leather conditioning I can imagine the bag will last just as long.

I take care of my bags very well so thought it'd be easier to explain how well the Dior leather handles wear and tear with something that's gone through more 'rough handling' :smile:

• Thanks
Reactions: iferodi and CKathi
Hi there,

finally got my very First Lady Dior for Christmas from my bf. He surprised me in the store and we bought it together there. Now I have a question - when I came home I noticed my letter charms look like the ABCDior but my bag is a medium - which, as far as I’m aware, doesn’t exist in that format. The strap is the regular Lady Dior strap. Has anyone seen this edition elsewhere? I couldn’t find it online or any forum.

Attachments

• 73F71E2D-F343-4BD9-A0C6-84511E1343A4.jpeg
    73F71E2D-F343-4BD9-A0C6-84511E1343A4.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 79E97B86-6504-4277-98C3-633EAD4EC180.jpeg
    79E97B86-6504-4277-98C3-633EAD4EC180.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 89
Hi there,

finally got my very First Lady Dior for Christmas from my bf. He surprised me in the store and we bought it together there. Now I have a question - when I came home I noticed my letter charms look like the ABCDior but my bag is a medium - which, as far as I’m aware, doesn’t exist in that format. The strap is the regular Lady Dior strap. Has anyone seen this edition elsewhere? I couldn’t find it online or any forum.
Beautiful bag!! There is a medium beige with the same charms on the website now. https://www.dior.com/en_us/products...amel&queryID=2cd4bda74c84fed714fd703e3ab4ef85