Loewe x Spirited Away

The boro puzzle with the woven leather handle is the only medium puzzle. If you're looking for a leather puzzle though then there are only small and mini sizes... The boro puzzle is very lovely and unique in person but it's quite a unique aesthetic also. Very cool little touches - the feet on the bag for example aren't the usual metal bars but are shaped like "beans", and it's interesting to see the boro technique as well as the indigo fabrics put together on one item. Not cheap though - it's S$4,950. We did pull the trigger on getting it so will share more pics when we receive our order after launch!
Looking forward to see the photos !

I called the NY Soho Loewe and inquired about preordering and they said that it is only available in store on Friday. I don’t have an established relationship with any of the SAs at this location so appreciate if anyone heard differently!

Just to caveat these were what was in the look book and leaked images and what we saw in person, but the images posted by Jonathan Anderson and other press images recently seem to suggest that there are more pieces - eg the blanket and also a Chihiro cushion. So who knows, maybe there are surprises when the collection drops tonight!

does anyone know what time the collection drops in US Central Time for the online prelaunch? I set my alarm for 5am tomorrow, I hope I have it right

also, how will the prelaunch work? I signed up with my email a few days ago. Will they be emailing me a link or something?