Loewe x Spirited Away

Looks like the collection in the local boutique was pretty complete then! Just didn't realise there were 4 different bag charm SKUs!
I was surprised too with the soot charm it has black or tan leather string plus the soot is holding different colour stars. Now I don’t even remember what colour star I bought :hrmm:

does anyone know what time the collection drops in US Central Time for the online prelaunch? I set my alarm for 5am tomorrow, I hope I have it right

also, how will the prelaunch work? I signed up with my email a few days ago. Will they be emailing me a link or something?
I haven't received any email after signing up for the pre-launch too. Was really hoping to snag the mini soot puzzle bag which I think would be sold out by the actual launch :sad:

I haven't received any email after signing up for the pre-launch too. Was really hoping to snag the mini soot puzzle bag which I think would be sold out by the actual launch :sad:
All I got was an email from Loewe marketing so I’m assuming it confirms I’m now on the email list? It’s not prelaunch time yet so hopefully by 11am GMT we will get our emails sending us to the website. I hope we can both get our wishlist items from the collection!! :heart:

0E6B1D8E-81A5-4907-8289-69266666A5BB.jpeg
seeing a higher res image on that elle japan page (thank you so much for posting the link!), I’m not even gonna try for the mint puzzle (which strangely isn’t on that page) because the fact that the stitching is on a couple of the susuwatari but not all would drive me absolutely crazy.

I’m prioritizing:
1) Kaonashi cookie pouch (I originally wanted the bracelet bag but the more pics I see of it the cheaper the faceplate looks)
2) Susuwatari Flamenco mini
3) Susuwatari Anagram tote

*these susuwatari items have the stitching on all of them, which appeases the ocd monster inside me

Last edited:
View attachment 5289429
seeing a higher res image on that elle japan page (thank you so much for posting the link!), I’m not even gonna try for the mint puzzle (which strangely isn’t on that page) because the fact that the stitching is on a couple of the susuwatari but not all would drive me absolutely crazy.

I’m prioritizing:
1) Kaonashi cookie pouch (I originally wanted the bracelet bag but the more pics I see of it the cheaper the faceplate looks)
2) Susuwatari Flamenco mini
3) Susuwatari Anagram tote

*these susuwatari items have the stitching on all of them, which appeases the ocd monster inside me
I think last year's soot sprite products were similar in that the soot sprites had different materials and treatments done to them even on the same bag. The soot sprite anagram tote is quite cute! Same size as the Yubaba one but of course much easier to match and use.

I’m in California and really confused about when pre-launch, which I signed up for, starts. On Loewe IG it said 17:00 CET, on their website it says 11am but doesn’t specify the timezone… so am I waking up in the middle of the night or what :confused1:

I’m in California and really confused about when pre-launch, which I signed up for, starts. On Loewe IG it said 17:00 CET, on their website it says 11am but doesn’t specify the timezone… so am I waking up in the middle of the night or what :confused1:
It says 12am HKT on the website for me, so I think 17:00 CET should be correct. No emails of any sort for anyone who's signed up though, as far as I can tell...

Reactions: vachefou