Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok… Galop Volant with that mod necklace… I love it!! It is such a cool design that I want another CW… preferably yours!
The Appaloosa was such a great choice… happy to be your twin in one of the strongest and most vibrant designs in my collection… And, that perforé is pure sophisticated elegance

Love this one so much! One of my biggest regrets is passing up on it. It is so amazing on you and you must wear it often in 2022!

Amazing colors and velvety silks! Perfect lipstick match, too

Such a delicious summer silk

And a Happy New Year to you! This is the perfect New Years Eve scarf

Both are fabulous! And, I actually relate to your story, as I did the same thing walking out of a family dinner at a restaurant one time! We surely need an intervention! LOL

I am blown away by your pattern on pattern perfection! Happy to be your twin on this sublime silk

I always remember your New Years story with this scarf… Pure serendipity! And you scored a glorious CW… It is such a delight! It has been forever on my wishlist and I hope I can find one some day!

One of the most magnificent borders on a scarf ever! It is fabulous on you

To me, this is the perfect scarf for the Christmas holidays… I always wear it at this time… So fabulous and festive on you!

All are wonderful, and you have a great collection of cardis!

Blown away by so much beauty! That Kachinas triangle is so amazing and the moussies are mind-blowing! You are always my mousselines Goals!

Love both, but especially the Monde est Vaste… I’ve always wanted your CW though I do adore my purple one. I am sure you reach for it often for it is so wearable and beautiful

Stunning Grails! Love that scarf ring with Pytheas… and, our Grand Theatre is incredible… One cannot make a bad knot with that silk

Love this silk and your nerdy reasons! What an amazing hem! I loved Wild Wild West so much back in the day!

Love at first sight for me too… It is a masterpiece! Looks so lovely
Thanks, Fifi. Galop Volant is so cool - and I like your blue one!
The colorful Appaloosa is a stunner! Great choices overall. I lovingly rediscovered my dip-dyes, too. Your lipstick colors are perfect - you have such an eye for color, moma.
You are so sweet. At the moment I have all my lipsticks out on the counter, trying to organize and throw some away! It's a mild addiction.....

Thank you Beautiful!

Both are so pretty on you .. I love your Peuple so much!
Thanks, croisette! :love:
Thank you all for the likes and especially for your comments on my post-- I find it so lovely and helpful to see your reactions to loved designs. Sometimes it is a ratification and sometimes a useful reality check! In any case thank you all for your friendship and generosity (and humor!)

That pareo looks made for you @Snausages.

Ah, yes dear @Croisette7 but you found so many other beautiful GT cws to wear!

Beatiful all three and fabulous styling @momasaurus! Twins again on Galop Volant! I love that scarf so much I bought another one! Your perfore is TDF... and that is the best Appaloosa IMHO...

It is very beautiful @Marie-the-Mary. I have the light blue and am making the same resolution to wear it more and give it the love it deserves.

Twins on the clic clac! I am sure I was subliminally channeling you when I bought it! That blue is stunning. On my wish list...

Very very gorgeous on you @momasaurus!

Oh my goodness @Croisette7-- yesterday I posted that your new purple Grand Apparat was a New Year's present better than fireworks and here you are posting actual fireworks! Happy New Year to you. Looking beautiful as always!

This is another moody beauty for your collex @Awillow and a great acquisition tale-- The Bathroom Bid! :lol: And I am thrilled to be your Awoooo twin! I wear it All.the.time. -- that surprised me but makes me almost want another...
Thanks, lkb!! I love that awoooo. I know what you mean about another. The chartreuse is one I never see but like a lot.
Peuple du Vent !!! I love it so much that I don't dare wear it, which I will change in 2022. Life is short, seize the day :biggrin:
It looks beautiful on this navy blue jumper.
Congratulations for so many grails in a single year !
Yay, mtm, for being your twin! I find moussies surprisingly hardy. Carpe diem in 2022!
Goodness, Moma, I envy your discipline…and you are so photogenic! Lovely, lovely scarves!

Looks great on you, Marie! Do wear it more often!

A scarf on site, so to say, on New Years Eve, right? And such a pretty one!

Like others said….that Peuple du Vent……to die for!

What an inspiring post, what an inspiring combo!

Another inspiring post, and so very cute combinations!

Ooooh, could I see a flat please???
Thank you, SusieA. You are too sweet. :flowers:
Awesome! These are all stunning on you! I love that necklace with GV!

It is so beautiful - I'm glad you're going to wear it - it's too pretty to stay in its box!

Gorgeous colors - the dip dyes are so saturated with color!

So pretty, like the sky at a beautiful sunset!

Thanks sweetie! I will say that I have worn AS 6 times since August... it goes with so much and is very subtle. :love:

Happy New Year dear Croisette! :hugs:

zomg... that PdV is extraordinary! :faint:

Congratulations! It's gorgeous and this blouse is the perfect backdrop!

I love it!:heart:

This ties so well (and is so tempting) congratulations on finding it!
Thanks, sweetie! :winkiss:
Each one a stunner! Why haven’t I yet purchased your Faubourg Tropical? It is masterful… I know I was waiting for the CSGM but it is so wonderful as a 90! Love OUR Grand Theatre, and you’ve knocked it out of the park again worn with the striped blouse… I need pattern combo lessons from you!

It is a classic wonder! Such an amazing CW! I also own this design in a different CW and you are right that it is the silkiest silk! Almost velvety, I would say…

Great post explaining so much of your collecting thought process… So many beauties for you this year!

What an unique and amazing design it is!

Ok… Galop Volant with that mod necklace… I love it!! It is such a cool design that I want another CW… preferably yours!
The Appaloosa was such a great choice… happy to be your twin in one of the strongest and most vibrant designs in my collection… And, that perforé is pure sophisticated elegance

Love this one so much! One of my biggest regrets is passing up on it. It is so amazing on you and you must wear it often in 2022!

Amazing colors and velvety silks! Perfect lipstick match, too

Such a delicious summer silk

And a Happy New Year to you! This is the perfect New Years Eve scarf

Both are fabulous! And, I actually relate to your story, as I did the same thing walking out of a family dinner at a restaurant one time! We surely need an intervention! LOL

I am blown away by your pattern on pattern perfection! Happy to be your twin on this sublime silk

I always remember your New Years story with this scarf… Pure serendipity! And you scored a glorious CW… It is such a delight! It has been forever on my wishlist and I hope I can find one some day!

One of the most magnificent borders on a scarf ever! It is fabulous on you

To me, this is the perfect scarf for the Christmas holidays… I always wear it at this time… So fabulous and festive on you!

All are wonderful, and you have a great collection of cardis!

Blown away by so much beauty! That Kachinas triangle is so amazing and the moussies are mind-blowing! You are always my mousselines Goals!

Love both, but especially the Monde est Vaste… I’ve always wanted your CW though I do adore my purple one. I am sure you reach for it often for it is so wearable and beautiful

Stunning Grails! Love that scarf ring with Pytheas… and, our Grand Theatre is incredible… One cannot make a bad knot with that silk

Love this silk and your nerdy reasons! What an amazing hem! I loved Wild Wild West so much back in the day!

Love at first sight for me too… It is a masterpiece! Looks so lovely
Fifi, my sister in scarfie madness. See you in rehab!

With this last SOTD for 2021 I am wishing you all a very Happy New Year! Ready to go out for dinner in La Comedie Italienne. See you all next year! :hugs:
View attachment 5285020(Ah, that pesky little thread sticking out…sorry)
Perfect colors to ring in the new year!
On this last day of 2021, it is my pleasure to spend a little time here with my beloved scarf community and to wish each and everyone of you a wonderful New Year’s Eve as we look forward to 2022!

Another favorite of the Fall/Winter 2021 season was Duo Cosmique. Hard to choose a CW among so many great ones, but special ordered this one and the second I opened the box, I knew it was the one for me. Love the design so much that I entertain the idea of adding another CW to my stash.
View attachment 5285235

A design that has alluded me for a long while is Modernisme Tropical. Then, all of a sudden and days from each other, these two wonderful and very different CWs came my way in very serendipitous ways.
View attachment 5285239
View attachment 5285234

This Bonnes Vibrations was love at first sight. I knew from seeing it on paper that it would tie well.
View attachment 5285236

Another mousseline that I got with my sales goggles firmly in place was Mosaique au 24 Faubourg. It is a light changeant and very wearable
View attachment 5285237

Oops I did it again.. I am unable to pass on Samourais and fell for another one once again. I’ve reached for it so many times already that it has become a wardrobe staple
View attachment 5285238

Have a safe, joyful, peaceful and bubbly New Year’s Eve, my dear scarfie friends! Looking forward to meeting again in the new year!
All gorgeous, as usual, fifi. :girlsigh: I love that pink modernisme.
My workhorse shawl Kelly en Calèche. First GM and like someone else described, I don’t even fold it, it is on top of my dresser and I use it all the time. Two carrés from the summer H sale, my first, a fun experience and two scarves I had missed. And last, one of my two two plissées, Tapis Persans.View attachment 5285299View attachment 5285300View attachment 5285301View attachment 5285302
Happy new year, peace and good health to everyone.
Maedi - these are lovely, but holy heck, that pink!!!!! Stunning. :faint:

Fabulous with that echoing blouse!!

Oooh - which is your other Galop Volant? I love it also. I think @Living.la.vida.fifi has a bright blue....?
I remember you called your Clic clac red, and I thought mine was pink, but we are both right!
Thanks and hugs!
Thank you @momasaurus and about GV--I was on a mad search for the blue border with white center to join the olive one, but I missed out on it three times on various sites. I did find a sort of etoupe border one with a lovely gold middle. Still want that blue, though! And yes, "our" Clic Clac is a changeable pink-red-orange depending on what you pair it with. Now I want a 140 did dye like your blue! #squad goals :hugs:
Thank you dear and a very Happy New Year to you too!
Twins ... and so perfect with your blouse!
Thank you so much dear @Croisette7 -- for all your kindness and encouragement over the past year. I am always so delighted when I am twins with you as I admire your color choices so very much...
TY and that’s a fabulous grail!
Thank you @Snausages! I believe my FoSA and your ITCW were probably travel chums...
On this last day of 2021 I am wearing my first purchase of the year. I've told the story before, but I found this scarf on New Year's morning minutes after it was listed on the Bay. While Les Artisans was my most worn design of the year, this scarf has turned out to be my most worn scarf of the year. Here are some pictures of my Les Toits de Paris.

This first picture shows the woman looking out of her window, looking forward to the year to come.

View attachment 5284626View attachment 5284627View attachment 5284628View attachment 5284629View attachment 5284630View attachment 5284631View attachment 5284632

Today I'm wearing my Scarf of the Year, Les Toits de Paris. I'm showing the woman looking out of her window on the other side, contemplating everything that has happened this past year and dreaming of a better year to come.

View attachment 5284989
Wow-- just a great scarf origin tale and super fantastic on you @Redbirdhermes -- this exact cw is on my grail list for 2022. I hope the H stars align in my favor as they did for you!
My last scarf friday this year. My latest scarf addition. Selle de steppes. So happy my SA found this cw for me.
Happy New Year to all. View attachment 5285013
Beautiful on you @Nahreen and how interesting to tie it this way! I must try this as I am your sister in the red/black version. The blue is so very lovely...
What an inspiring post, what an inspiring combo!
Congratulations! It's gorgeous and this blouse is the perfect backdrop!
Thank you so much, Susie and Cookie!
With this last SOTD for 2021 I am wishing you all a very Happy New Year! Ready to go out for dinner in La Comedie Italienne. See you all next year! :hugs:
View attachment 5285020(Ah, that pesky little thread sticking out…sorry)
It is beautiful and you look perfect and festive @SusieAugusta!
Happy New Year’s Eve, dear Silkies. You are all showing beautiful silks - congratulations to all on your grails and sought-afters. :hugs:

So I am not telling how many scarves I acquired in 2021.:angel::love: But I did acquire some new formats. First up, the CS medium losanges. The perfect amount of cozy neckwear to keep the chills away from that area.
First came Cavald’or, then Washington’s Carriage. Then Balade en Berline. I love these casual beauties.
View attachment 5285028View attachment 5285027View attachment 5285026
Very nice on you @Karenska.
The last hours of 2021 are ticking away; I’ve been working on getting the office ready for the new year - sorting and filing - and taking final stock of my H addiction, I mean affliction, Ohmigoodness - I mean Adoration!!

So here’s my last post of the year!
I discovered the Giant Triangle and that (oh oh) I do like that size in CS!
Kachinas
View attachment 5285031
Zebra Pegasus
View attachment 5285036

I was enabled… again…
By @Agrume with Offrandes d’un Jour
View attachment 5285030
By @blydia with La Promenade de Platon
View attachment 5285029

Annddddd - I found some moussies - they’re irresistible.
Axis Mundi
View attachment 5285037
Brides Rebelles
View attachment 5285038
Ors Bleu d’Afrique
View attachment 5285039
New Springs
View attachment 5285040

I wish you all a very happy and healthy new year!❤❤❤
Very beautiful all @Cookiefiend-- a gorgeous year end post. I am :faint: over the Brides Rebelles moussies! You have been a big inspiration/enablement for me this year and it is so easy to see why: Exhibit A is this post!
I acquired my first moussies, Le Monde Est Vaste:
View attachment 5285042
And Ex Libras Madras gav (does that one count as a moussie?).
View attachment 5285041
The one that got away was a most heavenly purple and taupe Splendeurs des Maharajas mousseline 90. Still kicking myself….

I acquired my grails Le Voyage de Pytheas and L’Arbre de Vie:
View attachment 5285046View attachment 5285044
And the stunning Grand Theatre Nouveau, which I am still learning to tie to show off the exquisite rendering of the proscenium. My DH’s favorite, BTW.
View attachment 5285049
Just collapsing quotes to compliment you on your grails and lovely acquisitions @Karenska! Of course, I have had the pleasure of "meeting" some of these in person :winkiss:
One of my all time faves, the Parures de Samouraïs. It was love at first sight.View attachment 5285088
Simply gorgeous on you @EtsyBoss! My Samurois was the first stone on the path to H perdition. I bought one, then another...
Thank you @Living.la.vida.fifi. My DH likes my silks better on solids so I have to sneak on tPF to get my pattern-mixing fixes in!! (And even he approved :tup: )
On this last day of 2021, it is my pleasure to spend a little time here with my beloved scarf community and to wish each and everyone of you a wonderful New Year’s Eve as we look forward to 2022!

Another favorite of the Fall/Winter 2021 season was Duo Cosmique. Hard to choose a CW among so many great ones, but special ordered this one and the second I opened the box, I knew it was the one for me. Love the design so much that I entertain the idea of adding another CW to my stash.
View attachment 5285235

A design that has alluded me for a long while is Modernisme Tropical. Then, all of a sudden and days from each other, these two wonderful and very different CWs came my way in very serendipitous ways.
View attachment 5285239
View attachment 5285234

This Bonnes Vibrations was love at first sight. I knew from seeing it on paper that it would tie well.
View attachment 5285236

Another mousseline that I got with my sales goggles firmly in place was Mosaique au 24 Faubourg. It is a light changeant and very wearable
View attachment 5285237

Oops I did it again.. I am unable to pass on Samourais and fell for another one once again. I’ve reached for it so many times already that it has become a wardrobe staple
View attachment 5285238

Have a safe, joyful, peaceful and bubbly New Year’s Eve, my dear scarfie friends! Looking forward to meeting again in the new year!
Beautiful dear @Living.la.vida.fifi! Thank you for your tireless enthusiasm and contagious love of our shared obsession! Your post is as wonderful as always. I am twins on the red Modernisme!!! And would love to find the pink. Your closing mod shot is a stunner-- worthy of NYE fireworks!
This will probably be my last post of the year. Tomorrow (or tonight) I’ll model my final purchase of the year. But here is the top prize for 2021: Clair de Lune. The brooch belonged to my beautiful, elegant and very loving grandmother, Frederica. Happy New Year, Everyone!
View attachment 5285264
Very lovely @Karenska. So happy you found this for your Christmas present to self!
Happy new year! 2022 has started here already, and may everyone’s wishes be granted. Thank you for so many beautiful scarf posts, admirable and enabling, and a wonderful community! :flowers: For ourselves, we have been enjoying seeing family and friends for the last week, which was not possible last year. :heart:
Happy New Year dear @Agrume! How lovely to be with friends and family. I have really loved your posts and comments and admired your growing collection this past year!
That was definitely worth the bidding war. I usually don't have the nerves for that. Congratulations!
@Maedi, me neither--I would be hyperventilating! But definitely worth it to win such a prize @Awillow!
I can never catch up with all the posts I’ve missed over the past month but am looking forward to rejoining the conversation! Wishing all the beautiful scarfies here a wonderful new year!
Nice to "see" you @MAGJES-- always miss your happy spirit. Hope you had a lovely holiday stretch and a happy New Year!
My workhorse shawl Kelly en Calèche. First GM and like someone else described, I don’t even fold it, it is on top of my dresser and I use it all the time. Two carrés from the summer H sale, my first, a fun experience and two scarves I had missed. And last, one of my two two plissées, Tapis Persans.View attachment 5285299View attachment 5285300View attachment 5285301View attachment 5285302
Beautiful @Maedi and such lovely colors on you. That KeC really shines on you. How fun you actually got to the sale! I adore them all and Tapis is on my list for this year! Fingers crossed!
I lovw this scarf, lkb. My favorite colorway. How wonderful you found one! ❤❤
Thanks, lkb!! I love that awoooo. I know what you mean about another. The chartreuse is one I never see but like a lot.
Fifi, my sister in scarfie madness. See you in rehab!
Thank you @Awillow and :lol: about rehab! And yes, I am thrilled to have my FoSA!

Last edited:
On this last day of 2021 I am wearing my first purchase of the year. I've told the story before, but I found this scarf on New Year's morning minutes after it was listed on the Bay. While Les Artisans was my most worn design of the year, this scarf has turned out to be my most worn scarf of the year. Here are some pictures of my Les Toits de Paris.

This first picture shows the woman looking out of her window, looking forward to the year to come.

View attachment 5284626View attachment 5284627View attachment 5284628View attachment 5284629View attachment 5284630View attachment 5284631View attachment 5284632

Today I'm wearing my Scarf of the Year, Les Toits de Paris. I'm showing the woman looking out of her window on the other side, contemplating everything that has happened this past year and dreaming of a better year to come.

View attachment 5284989
Toooo faab, RBH. I can see why this beauty gets lots of airings. Love it with that blue/red flowered top.

• Thanks
Reactions: Redbirdhermes
Thank you @momasaurus and about GV--I was on a mad search for the blue border with white center to join the olive one, but I missed out on it three times on various sites. I did find a sort of etoupe border one with a lovely gold middle. Still want that blue, though! And yes, "our" Clic Clac is a changeable pink-red-orange depending on what you pair it with. Now I want a 140 did dye like your blue! #squad goals :hugs:

Thank you so much dear @Croisette7 -- for all your kindness and encouragement over the past year. I am always so delighted when I am twins with you as I admire your color choices so very much...

Thank you @Snausages! I believe my FoSA and your ITCW were probably travel chums...

Wow-- just a great scarf origin tale and super fantastic on you @Redbirdhermes -- this exact cw is on my grail list for 2022. I hope the H stars align in my favor as they did for you!

Beautiful on you @Nahreen and how interesting to tie it this way! I must try this as I am your sister in the red/black version. The blue is so very lovely...

Thank you so much, Susie and Cookie!

It is beautiful and you look perfect and festive @SusieAugusta!

Very nice on you @Karenska.

Very beautiful all @Cookiefiend-- a gorgeous year end post. I am :faint: over the Brides Rebelles moussies! You have been a big inspiration/enablement for me this year and it is so easy to see why: Exhibit A is this post!

Just collapsing quotes to compliment you on your grails and lovely acquisitions @Karenska! Of course, I have had the pleasure of "meeting" some of these in person :winkiss:

Simply gorgeous on you @EtsyBoss! My Samurois was the first stone on the path to H perdition. I bought one, then another...

Thank you @Living.la.vida.fifi. My DH likes my silks better on solids so I have to sneak on tPF to get my pattern-mixing fixes in!! (And even he approved :tup: )

Beautiful dear @Living.la.vida.fifi! Thank you for your tireless enthusiasm and contagious love of our shared obsession! Your post is as wonderful as always. I am twins on the red Modernisme!!! And would love to find the pink. Your closing mod shot is a stunner-- worthy of NYE fireworks!

Very lovely @Karenska. So happy you found this for your Christas present to self!

Happy New Year dear @Agrume! How lovely to be with friends and family. I have really loved your posts and comments and admired your growing collection this past year!

@Maedi, me neither--I would be hyperventilating! But definitely worth it to win such a prize @Awillow!

Nice to "see" you @MAGJES-- always miss your happy spirit. Hope you had a lovely holiday stretch and a happy New Year!

Beautiful @Maedi and such lovely colors on you. That KeC really shines on you. How fun you actually got to the sale! I adore them all and Tapis is on my list for this year! Fingers crossed!

Thank you @Awillow and :lol: about rehab! And yes, I am thrilled to have my FoSA!
Thank you, dear Lkbnola, for your comments and compliments. :hugs:

What a great look! Happy New Year.
Thank you, dear Moma, Happy New Year :hugs:. I really love to tie this so that both sides show up. Such a magnificent scarf. I have decided that in 2022, I will be on the hunt for the scarf display system so that I can enjoy my silks flat, too. Some beg to be displayed. CdL is no exception.

Happy New Year dear Scarflandia! I hope everyone had a wonderful celebration. We had an 80 Degree evening so I wore a mousseline (twin with @Cookiefiend and watched the fireworks across the river feeling a bit like an orange one myself! Today we are hosting a very small gathering for a traditional Open House-- we will serve black eyed peas and cabbage for luck and prosperity in the New Year. It's still warm so I scrapped my planned SOTD and am going with (gasp!) A l'ombre des pivoines in a blue as cool as I wish it were outside! @Marie-the-Mary resolved to wear hers more often and I plan to do so as well. :smile:
IMG_2366.jpgIMG_2359.jpg

View attachment 5285235

View attachment 5285239
View attachment 5285234

View attachment 5285236

View attachment 5285237

View attachment 5285238

A beautiful end of the year parade of silks, Fifi. Cheers! :drinkup:

This will probably be my last post of the year. Tomorrow (or tonight) I’ll model my final purchase of the year. But here is the top prize for 2021: Clair de Lune. The brooch belonged to my beautiful, elegant and very loving grandmother, Frederica. Happy New Year, Everyone!
View attachment 5285264
You saved the best for last… what a positively stunning silk!

Those workhorses are so special in our lives… All of these are gorgeous… And, the Tapis is not a plisee, but a mousseline, right? It is ethereal fabulousness

❤ You are so kind! ❤

So. Much. Beauty! :faint:
I am thrilled to be twins on the marvelous M24 (feels very Bond-ish to say M24 :giggle:), I love the quiet shimmer. ❤

(Averting my eyes… yet peeking because it’s so beautiful) Simply fabulous!
(Staapph - it’s the first day of the new year - must not buy this !! Mebbe tomorrow?)
Dear Cookie, thank you, I will not say enabling words :graucho: ….

• Haha
Reactions: Cookiefiend
Happy New Year Cookie! These are lovely. Excited that we are twins on a few and love that Platon!

Karenska, I too love the losanges and own three. I adore the colors in your first photo!
Magjes, I hope you will model
yours! Which ones do you have? My goal is to get Washington Carriage in that fuscia/red with minty hem.

Status
Not open for further replies.