The WoC - Wallet on Chain thread

Chanel newbie here too. I'm in the tristate area and was on the waitlist for about 6 weeks before 1 came in for me.
Just keep in mind when going on the waitlist you will not be able to pick and choose the exact one you want...unless you get super lucky and multiples came into shipment that day.
I lucked out that mine was puffy, a little shiny and even enough.

Do these leave any indentations on the leather (esp bc wocs are smaller/tighter)? Currently debating getting these vs continue using the ribbon method on my CF. TIA!

As promised. Here is my woc with the ff: bag shaper, samorga insert (thinnest just to protect the lining), and two ways I use my chain adjuster. Last three pics show how I store my woc.

ADCDDDDA-4EE6-4BA8-9BF6-18364D01E87A.jpeg

B00917BC-91AB-4679-AC83-620EC723E609.jpeg

3842C349-6A4D-4900-9E81-8DA38BE95C8B.jpeg

7ECAE453-B8C8-4F0F-B495-F794D74F9A7E.jpeg

49111B2C-F7E8-49F9-84D9-AC630EE848A4.jpeg

34E0D15F-EAB3-479F-90DF-7BAA7E2F3A49.jpeg

9977D778-48D3-4CF2-8FBD-F5BD62D70AD9.jpeg

65615C5F-5415-4D7F-B9EF-CAD4477966B3.jpeg

0C8AC083-061E-4323-8704-2770C7A995F9.jpeg

Last edited:
As promised. Here is my woc with the ff: bag shaper, samorga insert (thinnest just to protect the lining), and two ways I use my chain adjuster. Last three pics show how I store my woc.

View attachment 5247957

View attachment 5247958

View attachment 5247959

View attachment 5247960

View attachment 5247961

View attachment 5247962

View attachment 5247970

View attachment 5247971

View attachment 5247972
You get so much space with this set up! Do you mind sharing when/where you got your chain shortener? I have been asking around and I can’t find one from my SAs unfortunately. I haven’t found on online like this.

You get so much space with this set up! Do you mind sharing when/where you got your chain shortener? I have been asking around and I can’t find one from my SAs unfortunately. I haven’t found on online like this.

Insert from samorga

Base shaper from amazon -

Chain adjusters (can get also from Chanel) - available on ebay, shopee, amazon, etsy, just type “bag chain adjuster”

Reactions: hmily223
Question for everyone with with WOC:
What do you carry in your woc? I know it's a wallet on chain, but do you carry anything else in it? Would it be silly to carry a cardholder in the WOC? Would that take too much space?

Context: I am waiting for the perfect red color woc (I know the next red is 22P, but who knows what it will look like in caviar?) but the pink and the black caviar woc is giving me ALL THE FEELS. So I'm trying to debate whether I should wait till 22P (or maybe indefinitely) or just get the black or pink woc (and carry my cardholder in the woc). I have a thing with red wallets, so yes, trying to carry a red cardholder IN THE woc if the woc isn't red.:giggle:

What do you carry in your woc? I know it's a wallet on chain, but do you carry anything else in it? Would it be silly to carry a cardholder in the WOC? Would that take too much space?

Context: I am waiting for the perfect red color woc (I know the next red is 22P, but who knows what it will look like in caviar?) but the pink and the black caviar woc is giving me ALL THE FEELS. So I'm trying to debate whether I should wait till 22P (or maybe indefinitely) or just get the black or pink woc (and carry my cardholder in the woc). I have a thing with red wallets, so yes, trying to carry a red cardholder IN THE woc if the woc isn't red.:giggle:

I actually do use my cardholder and put it my black caviar boy WOC since I find it easier to take out rather than trying to push aside other things in my bag to get to the built-in card slots. In my WOC I put my cardholder, key holder, AirPods, and hand sanitizer. I carry my phone in my pocket. If I did use the card slots I think I could fit my phone.

• Thanks
Reactions: Fixxi
Any woc owner experiencing same issue? Pictured here is the part where the shiny caviar coating wore off and shows the matte underneath because of the zipper placement, It always rub against one another when closing the bag, causing the finish to wear off, don't know how to solve this issue though.

85CBF8F7-C461-4E99-A2BF-EC36DDA0B035.jpeg

Last edited:
I've done both. You can fit more knick knacks if you use the slot. But some days I'm just too lazy to do that and find it easier to just transfer a cardholder from my regular bag to my woc.
If you were planning on putting your phone in there, it will be a snug fit..but still fits. I honestly don't carry much. Tinted chapstick, pen, small sanitizer, and the card case. If you don't plan on putting your phone in there you can fit more like maybe a touch up compact etc. When i have to store my mask in there, i fold/roll it longwise and then just lay it on top of all the items.

I'm probably gonna get one of those WOC space savers/base shaper that people keep raving about.

• Thanks
Reactions: Fixxi
Any woc owner experiencing same issue? Pictured here is the part where the shiny caviar coating wore off and shows the matte underneath because of the zipper placement, It always rub against one another when closing the bag, causing the finish to wear off, don't know how to solve this issue though.

View attachment 5253790
I experience the same with my classic wallet, but not with seasonal caviar pieces, I think this is normal for the classic caviar, it seems softer

Reactions: fsadeli