Chanel Cruise 2021/2022 (22C)

Imagine if that metal plate on top of the flap comes in rose gold too, that would be such a dream! I would be staring at the metal plate all day long! I absolutely adore the black classic flap with rghw I got from 21B.

Never considered a Trendy CC until now, hopefully the other trendy cc colours would come in rghw too. Anyone with intel, please please share. From pictures posted in this forum before, the white looks like it comes with rghw too, not sure about the beige (and is there also a light pink?) ones.
I saw pics of the black and the white trendy in RGHW. DECISIONS DECISIONS..... Are you guys more in to black with RGHW or white w/ RGHW? I automatically say black, but my black bag collection is getting out of control :panic: maybe the white is the way to go?

I saw pics of the black and the white trendy in RGHW. DECISIONS DECISIONS..... Are you guys more in to black with RGHW or white w/ RGHW? I automatically say black, but my black bag collection is getting out of control :panic: maybe the white is the way to go?
I’m in the same dilemma, but since I already have the black classic flap with rghw, it makes me gravitate towards the white. However, I’m not sure if I’m brave enough to own a pretty sizeable bag in white lambskin + I already have a white classic flap. Hence, I’m really hoping the beige comes with rghw, but I am a bit doubtful it will.

By the way ladies when does this collection launch in the Boutique at the end of the month and or November?

November

If there is a price increase when the season launches, do people pay for their pre order at current retail price or do they pay price increase? Thanks!

You pay the price of the bag at the time it is shipped to you or at the time of pickup, so it will be the newly increased price. Chanel does not honor old prices after a price increase regardless of when you paid the deposit.

definitely black w/ RGHW, the darker background makes the rose gold pop a lot more.

This is really weird, I just asked 2 SAs, one from a Saks boutique and one from a stand alone boutique, and both said there is no trendy cc w/ RGHW coming. Is it that the US is not getting them?

Reactions: ManyMoons
While anything's possible...this one seems unlikely to me...in the US I still see reasonable availability with some ups and downs (unless it's a super coveted recent collection item). That tells me that there isn't an endless line of brand new customers willing to fork up $7k+ for classics. They do rely on some level of repeat clientele...I can see them limiting it to 1 every couple months or maybe 3 months. I would be very surprised if they go to 1/year...

Let's see...
How would that be financially lucrative for them? They are already pricing out a lot of first time buyers. Existing clients leaving due to declining quality. And the remaining ones allowed very few items? Maybe once they are price wise on a Hermès level but for now I’d say pretty unlikely.

If
How would that be financially lucrative for them? They are already pricing out a lot of first time buyers. Existing clients leaving due to declining quality. And the remaining ones allowed very few items? Maybe once they are price wise on a Hermès level but for now I’d say pretty unlikely.
They might just reduce production and overhead costs just to increase prices. This increase in prices will offset the decrease in sales/production for classics. Just like Hermes. Make classic exclusive and sell higher volume of the non exclusive items like trendy cc and wocs

I hate having to use that feature but I've had to ignore this particular member. Although I do feel that her heart is in the right place and she wants to be helpful, I've had to ignore because of all the "noise" it's created in the threads. It's overwhelming having to scroll past 5+ post each day in the season threads (often repeating info previously shared) especially since I don't have confidence that the info being shared is accurate.

Think I may have done this already last collection a couple of months ago. I do feel bad, but definitely way too much noise to sift through, too many repeated reposts of the same pictures, and a bit defensive at times over accuracy of posts.

If

They might just reduce production and overhead costs just to increase prices. This increase in prices will offset the decrease in sales/production for classics. Just like Hermes. Make classic exclusive and sell higher volume of the non exclusive items like trendy cc and wocs
Let the fight for the bags begin :sad: or get worse. The launch of a new season will be like Black Friday :biggrin:

Reactions: gi201