Chanel Cruise 2021/2022 (22C)

Hi!! Very excited for 22c! What is on everyone’s wishlist??
I want to get a beige cf and the black trendy if it’s rose gold!!
I also wanna try to get the beige classic flap but, I hope to see at least a picture of it first. I’m still debating if I should go for beige or wait for a beige Clair :/ and then also thinking of the trendy woc :smile:

Has anyone’s SA confirmed RGHW for the black trendy cc? Mine said she didn’t see it on the book.
So the buy book is out?
Does anyone know if ALL Chanel locations get it? Does it confirm colors? Could it be posted on another thread?

Another newbie question: is there a diff between “reserve” and “preorder”?

is there a diff between “reserve” and “preorder”?
The pre-order option is only available to VIPs in certain countries. Pre-order means full payment is due.
Reserving a bag is more common. Reservation does not mean full payment is due.
By the way ladies when does this collection launch in the Boutique at the end of the month and or November?
Early November
Has anyone’s SA confirmed RGHW for the black trendy cc? Mine said she didn’t see it on the book.
The black Chanel Trendy will come with rose gold hardware. :heart:

All 22C items at the register are at post-price increase prices.
Even if the VIPs pre-order, the price increases would already have been applied to their orders.
(VIP clients are not the type to niggle over a few hundred dollars. Chanel has been catering to those who buy in mass every season, especially those who purchase ready-to-wear and haute couture apparel).
If there is a price increase when the season launches, do people pay for their pre order at current retail price or do they pay price increase? Thanks!

I believe so. Though my SA didn’t specifically say black Trendy CC but she confirmed it comes with rose gold hardware.

View attachment 5221022
Imagine if that metal plate on top of the flap comes in rose gold too, that would be such a dream! I would be staring at the metal plate all day long! I absolutely adore the black classic flap with rghw I got from 21B.

Never considered a Trendy CC until now, hopefully the other trendy cc colours would come in rghw too. Anyone with intel, please please share. From pictures posted in this forum before, the white looks like it comes with rghw too, not sure about the beige (and is there also a light pink?) ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: lala_retro